IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

Doh, was in the queue since 8:50, and after getting the Dodo code had about 10 minutes of interference before I finally got in. I then arrived at Nooks to find it closed and the time was 22:03. Thanks for letting me try though! :facepalm::lol:

Thanks all for the tips. NEVER again. 

I'm really sorry for the folks who didn't manage to get on. Someone was sharing that last code out, I had more visitors than people I gave the code to -_-

9 hours ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

What did you make in tips, out of interest? Did you have plenty of your own turnips to sell?

On my own turnips I made 2.5 million. I only buy one inventory worth as I cannot be arsed with wrangling the shocking online service to do multiple trips.

Tips wise there was

8.3 million

Which my daughter is currently hoovering up 

Morning all,

Not quite as giddy as yesterday’s prices but my nook is selling at 411 this AM.

Will open up around 09:30 via turnip exchange once I’ve got some errands out the way if anyone’s interested.

Single trips only please!

10 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

Added an exchange link, I think i've set it up right! Please don't judge my half done island  :lol:

Well, that was massively effortless. Nice island! I left you a tip near the swing. 

Redone with the new dodo code, the link should still be good I think? Also much obliged to everyone that's tipped so far, very generous of you ^_^

This is a lot more 'hands on' than I thought it was going to be! Not got a lot else to do this morning though so i'll keep an eye best I can

Turnip Prophet is showing a 91% chance that Fidra will have a spile of over 600 bells/turnip tomorrow morning. I think we'll know for sure when this afternoons price comes in, I know the morning is never as easy to get into but I'll post here if it looks likely and it may give people another chance to shift some turnips for a good profit.