IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

1 minute ago, Popo said:

Who is trying and failing to leave the island a hundred times? :lol:

Edit - you again @Dan ! :P

No, it was me... 30 mins to get on island, sell one load of turnips and get off again. Gotta raise your hat to Nintendo...!:hat:

Bloody hell, 4 hrs on and off and then once I'm in I get 2 disconnects. 3 Dodo codes later I'm done. Serious respect to Flams for hosting. 

I guess the combination of a highest ever price, early weekday and lots of people at home sent this as crazy as it can get. 

Enjoy spending your bells everyone, would be nice to see some folks in the AC trading folder or paying a visit with a watering can in hand ;)

There were a couple of people taking the Michael and whilst I am ridiculously patient I want to make sure that the evening contingent can get onto the island to make their single run. 

People making multiple trips have made enough money for today!

Whenever I’ve had a lot of turnips I’ve always checked first if it’s ok to make a return trip. It’s something you thing is common courtesy but realise might not be when you open up (as I did once) and some dude called Dolf reappeared again and again. He did leave a present though, an item of clothing. Lol.

On the plus side those of us who made one trip and still have turnips to sell shouldn't have to queue as long if someone gets a good price later in the week. Of course if no one does than I'm the fool for only making one trip.

6 minutes ago, Flams said:

There were a couple of people taking the Michael and whilst I am ridiculously patient I want to make sure that the evening contingent can get onto the island to make their single run. 

People making multiple trips have made enough money for today!

If you’re going to be on later this evening I’ll wait till then if that’s OK, single trip? Thanks