IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

17 minutes ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

Forgive me, but I wasn't aware of the etiquette that says 'fly in once, then drop to the end of the queue'. As others have said, even one trip can take 10-15 minutes with interference. I honestly wasn't looking to piss anyone off and hustled as quickly as possible, with bell-signs in my eyes.

Really, it's not a question of manners and common sense, and some of these comments are a bit much. I have a fuckload of turnips I need to shift - this could ruin me.

Thanks Flams.

I'm sorry but if you are aware that one trip can take that long, and still decided to make multiple trips, then that just makes it worse. 

edit: Oh and thanks so much @FlamsLeft you a big tip so hopefully your daughter can pay her mortgage, pay for a wedding and throw in a nice honeymoon as well :) 

1 minute ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

How? Worst case scenario, yes, it can take that long. Best case scenario, more like 5. The great thing about an externally managed queuing system is that you can see how long you've got left, and make a cup of tea or do something else while you wait. Right?

Ok....look in the mirror and then repeat that to yourself....you see?

2 minutes ago, Rayn said:

God damn it, interference for 5 minutes straight, and now Spork who was behind me in the queue gets in before me :lol: 

Interference has been a killer and there have been three new arrivals while I've been walking from the shop back to the airport. Taking an age.

2 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

Interference has been a killer and there have been three new arrivals while I've been walking from the shop back to the airport. Taking an age.

you don't need to go back to the airport to leave. You can just hit the 'minus' button and it asks you what you want to do and you can go back your island from there directly.

1 minute ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

The trouble is, this presupposes that I'm not a psychopath. I went to look in the mirror, and I saw my blank stare and inscrutable smile looking back at me, and all I could think about was those millions of bells I've earned. I feel great about my life choices.

NeildeBadassOverHereTyson.bmp

2 minutes ago, Varnsen said:

you don't need to go back to the airport to leave. You can just hit the 'minus' button and it asks you what you want to do and you can go back your island from there directly.

You're not supposed to do that apparently, it's reported that it causes issues for the folk still on the island.

3 minutes ago, Varnsen said:

I did that once before and items I had bought at the island were no longer in my inventory. It's a 5 second walk from the shop to the airport though so I didn't think it would be a problem to walk. Feels safer.

4 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

You're not supposed to do that apparently, it's reported that it causes issues for the folk still on the island.

good to know. I've not had problems with that so far but i'll be sure not to do it again.

Just now, spanx said:

@Flams you reckon you'll be on later this evening. I'm #20 in the queue but really need to go shopping, so will probably block the queue. Figure I'll drop off and rejoin later?

I will for sure.