Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

5 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Mat's prices may be better, but is his Nook store so conveniently situated near the airport? Does he greet all with a clap?? I DOUBT IT!

Your Dodo code isn't working chap

Yeah, send me a request and I'll get you in. I tried it before without, but things went insane. Ideally I should've been using that website to queue people, but I only became aware of it halfway through the day.

The details again;

Friend code: SW-2225-4908-7401

Dodo code: LVN43

Turnips: 501

Just now, Number 28 said:

Yeah, send me a request and I'll get you in. I tried it before without, but things went insane. Ideally I should've been using that website to queue people, but I only became aware of it halfway through the day.

The details again;

Sent a friend request

1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

The details again;

Friend request sent 

It is pretty bad. On top of the stopping everything for a minute when someone arrives, there's no way of knowing who is on the island, who has left, or even who is standing right in front of you. This is basic online gaming stuff established in the '90s.

5 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

It is pretty bad. On top of the stopping everything for a minute when someone arrives, there's no way of knowing who is on the island, who is left, or even who is standing right in front of you. This is basic online gaming stuff established in the '90s.

It's not made for turnip exchange kind of play, is it? It's pretty clear they only had local multiplayer and online with real-life friends in mind, where it's already clear who the other player avatars belong to (hence why they didn't think names above heads were necessary) and there aren't many comings and goings.

Thanks for opening @murray. I left a couple of fossils you needed outside the museum. Your villagers' little neighbourhood is awesome.

7 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

The details again;

Sent you a friend request, will hopefully be with you soon, just putting kids to bed so if you’re offline by the time finished no problem, thanks :)

31 minutes ago, murray said:

Looks like Turnip.Exchange is getting hammered, so let's do it the old-school way instead.

Nips are 515. Dodo Code is: 3KR8R.

Because I'm a walking cliche, I'm trying to build a podcast/streaming room. So I'm after PCs, monitors, TVs, video camera, etc.

Also:

• Street lights in black
  • Any loving room stuff
  • Any bathroom stuff

Fossils:

• Acanthostega
  • Archelon Tail
  • Coprolite
  • Dinosaur Track
  • Diplodocus Chest
  • Eusthenopteron
  • Pachycephalosarus Tail
  • Parasaurolophus Tail
  • Pteranodon Left Wing
  • T.Rex Skull
  • Triceratrops Tail

Leave any donations on the bit of grass next to Nook's place if that's ok!

I'll keep an eye on it throughout the evening, and hopefully enough of you got in earlier so tonight isn't that bad.

I'll head over with the things I promised in a bit ...

Any time before 10pm is good. :)

I'd ask for some fossils, but maybe at some point down the road? A friend of mine has 90% of them without any trading, so I'd rather just take it easy. When I'm down to the last few, that'll be a different matter. Otherwise Japanese stuff, gym stuff, music stuff, woodwork/DIY stuff maybe? I don't mind!

18 minutes ago, bradigor said:

@Number 28 left you bells as a tip. Sorry don't have much in the way of wares. 

More than necessary mate. :)

Edit: Oh man, I should ask for more stuff really. I was posted an Imperial Chest and it's fantastic. Thanks that guy. :D

2 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

Finally made it home with a massive bag of souls bells.

C4ACCAA5-10F3-496D-B550-A7809BF8ACA4.jpeg

I like you, Cal. I like you a lot. Good taste in those silly things we called videogames. But this, this, is akin to texting during a film. 

1 hour ago, murray said:

Looks like Turnip.Exchange is getting hammered, so let's do it the old-school way instead.

Nips are 515. Dodo Code is: 3KR8R.

Because I'm a walking cliche, I'm trying to build a podcast/streaming room. So I'm after PCs, monitors, TVs, video camera, etc.

Also:

• Street lights in black
  • Any living room stuff
  • Any bathroom stuff

Fossils:

• Archelon Tail 
  • Eusthenopteron
  • Pachycephalosarus Tail
  • Pteranodon Left Wing
  • Triceratrops Tail

Leave any donations on the bit of grass next to Nook's place if that's ok!

I'll keep an eye on it throughout the evening, and hopefully enough of you got in earlier so tonight isn't that bad.

Gates are still open, and thanks for all the fossils and other donations. Just got five fossils left to get now!

55 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

The details again;

Another friend request for the pile :)