Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

7 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Yeah, I got it! Thanks all who sent via mail, appreciated! Things seem quieter now if anyone wants to try.

LVN43 should still be the code

(Friend code: SW-2225-4908-7401 Turnip price: 501)

Is this code still active? Wouldn't mind offloading mine

It’s funny, I had my Switch running on my lap, trying to nail that transaction while simultaneously playing Dark Souls 2 for the first time on PS4. Trying to run the gauntlet from Heide’s Tower towards the Blue Cathedral. Getting to Murray’s island was the bigger ordeal.

2 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

It’s funny, I had my Switch running on my lap, trying to nail that transaction while simultaneously playing Dark Souls 2 for the first time on PS4. Trying to run the gauntlet from Heide’s Tower towards the Blue Cathedral. Getting to Murray’s island was the bigger ordeal.

haha. yeah tbh this has been non-stop stress since 12pm. Beating Sekiro was easier.

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

You could try later if you like? Hopefully things might calm down. Then again...

Um, I've gotta go get some groceries, but I'll just leave my Switch running. Thanks to all contributions, I'm not ignoring you! If it crashes it crashes and I'll get back on it when I return. Shouldn't be longer than half an hour. If anyone gives my villagers poop hats, they're banned. ;)

I made a few more trips.  On my last trip I noticed you had a sign by a tree, presumably where you wanted tips left?  I had already left them at random not *too* hard to spot spots around your island instead! :'D

3 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not working for me, just get the oh drumsticks message.  Is it as we are not friends? have sent a request

Yeah, I think I just added a John! :)

1 minute ago, Fuddle said:

That was nice and painless.

left a random wrestling figure With the tip too ^_^

Appreciate it. Put him outside Nook's. :D

3 minutes ago, hushnecampus said:

I made a few more trips.  On my last trip I noticed you had a sign by a tree, presumably where you wanted tips left?  I had already left them at random not *too* hard to spot spots around your island instead! :'D

A sign? I'm not sure! I'll find 'em though eventually, cheers. I feel like I could've made more of an effort tbh, like designed a Rllmuk sign for the entrance? Maybe a 'free shit' pile? Not that I have anything worth giving away. :D