Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

Just now, murray said:

Just dump anything from the list and I'll be happy! I'm not too fussed.

I'm currently trying to build a podcast/streaming room because I'm a horrible cliche, but everything else is a bonus.

Just about to leave you tip, where you're sitting.

If anyone has a reasonable turnip price later (anything over 175-200) and wouldn't mind a visitor later, send me a PM. I can be online at about 5PM UK time, and am happy to leave a tip or drop off any furniture/fossils you may need if I have them. :)

15 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

If anyone has a reasonable turnip price later (anything over 175-200) and wouldn't mind a visitor later, send me a PM. I can be online at about 5PM UK time, and am happy to leave a tip or drop off any furniture/fossils you may need if I have them. :)

I'm at 189 right now if you need Rich. 

Nooo! I was flying in to Murray's for landing and it booted me home with a comms interruption message and now that dodo code isn't working :(

EDIT: reloaded turnip exchange page and is a new dodo code there now, trying that now. Fingers crossed.