Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

On 16/04/2020 at 11:55, DC Lemon said:

Made it back in and left 300k too because it was easier than 250k and I was seconds away from eating every turnip.

On 16/04/2020 at 11:55, Weavus said:

Left 200k behind museum. 

On 16/04/2020 at 11:51, Mike said:

Left something behind the Museum too.  thanks for sharing her code :)

On 16/04/2020 at 11:45, Mr Do 71 said:

I left 300,000 behind the museum. Thanks.

Sorry I didn’t come back yesterday DC Lemon! I was beginning to neglect my children then forgot completely.

She’s so happy about the bells you guys left her - thanks so much. I’ll share here if she gets another high price and I’m definitely due one soon too my little Nooks are tight as hell. 

Thanks for the turnips, Weavus - I just couldn't find Daisy on my island at all, so it was great fun sightseeing *and* actually getting some!

Your island's impeccable, as well. I have, like, one log bridge. I can't wait to start terraforming!

14 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Turnips are 94 Bells on Quirm if anyone's interested. Gates are open - Dodo Code is J10LJ. 

I'm all in this week for the first time. 21,000 turnips. 

If you get to sell at max price that’ll net you around 16million bells.  You’ll never have to worry about bells again, that’s for sure.

Discovered today that if you put your switch into sleep rather than saving AC and closing, Turnip Lady is still there. The daylight cycle accelerates and catches up within a second but she was still there and I successfully bought another 100 turnips to test it