Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

59 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Okay everyone, if you go to join on the Turnip Exchange website the code is 09ad4749. Happy turnipping!

Apologies I couldn't do it on a first PM first serve or whatever but it's a mad work day. Enjoy!

Thanks for opening up!

This is the last time playing the Turnip Game, the admin and greed is too much for me to cope (say this every week)

Just now, GC Zombie said:

The afternoon nip prices are much more chill, you've got until 22:00 to get sold. I'm sure there will be high prices available in half an hour.

Yeah here's hoping! The morning only lasting four hours vs ten hours for the afternoon is nonsense.

1 minute ago, b00dles said:

By the way, both Dillon and stig don't seem to have left the standard good will tip of 10% anywhere that I could see?

Poor show lads. 

I wrote on you wall that I owe you 250k bells, so you have it in writing! :lol: Not trying to be greedy or anything! I just wanted to make sure I got them saved to my account. I'll return to your island with payment as soon as it all is a bit more quiet. 

4 minutes ago, b00dles said:

By the way, both Dillon and stig don't seem to have left the standard good will tip of 10% anywhere that I could see?

Poor show lads. 

Yeah I've had a few Johnny no tips... (I'm kidding, it's appreciated but I think at this point people getting in/out before 12 is the main thing!)

Anyway it all seems to be working a bit more fluidly now. 15 minutes left on the clock if people want in at 535. 

5 minutes ago, b00dles said:

Poor show lads. 

Where do you want us to leave your money?

Edit: I've not been able to move inside the shop cos people keep arriving. :doh:

4 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Yeah I've had a few Johnny no tips... (I'm kidding, it's appreciated but I think at this point people getting in/out before 12 is the main thing!)

Anyway it all seems to be working a bit more fluidly now. 15 minutes left on the clock if people want in at 535. 

Bunged down 50k in your gated area from the 400k I made. Some nice stuff for my kitchen in your shop too, so double thanks :hat:

4 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Same as the others have said, I ran as soon as I managed to sell to try and leave the island between all the other arrivals/departures/connection errors. If you post up a Dodo Code this afternoon, I'll be more than happy to come by and drop off your cash. Thanks for putting up with all of this!

9 minutes ago, AnimeExpert2003 said:

FBJ86

Good luck to whoever gets in before 12!

Got in at 12 on the dot, prices now 152, doh!

Wont lie its very annoying seeing people seemingly wandering around the island for upwards of 20 min with a massive queue waiting to get in.

Oh well, better luck later today.