Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

43 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Turnips are at 450 today here if anyone wants to offload early. I might be out for a while this afternoon but will open up this evening if there's any interest. :)

Interest duly registered for when you’re open, old bean!

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Turnips are at 450 today here if anyone wants to offload early. I might be out for a while this afternoon but will open up this evening if there's any interest. :)

I'll gladly accept this offer. I'll send you a friend request and hopefully be on later! 

I'm not going anywhere this afternoon as it turns out, so I've opened up. Help yourself to any recipes near the airport. It's mostly stuff everyone will have by now, but who knows. :sherlock:

Everyone is welcome. I'm still confused about new friends though...do you have to head over with a dodo code first before you register in the game as a friend? I should open with a Dodo for friends only right. Hang on...

Edit:

Ok, friends only, so request me first;

LMX19

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Everyone is welcome. I'm still confused about new friends though...do you have to head over with a dodo code first before you register in the game as a friend? I should open with a Dodo for friends only right. Hang on...

Edit:

Ok, friends only, so request me first;

LMX19

You still open?

EDIT: So you are; on my way!!

Hey, sorry, I was out the house for a couple of hours. I left it open.

@Popo I received a friend request from a 'Kidtrebor', is that you? I've added and I'm still open. I'll be afk making a huge lasagne. Help yourself to any recipes or buy whatever in the shop.

50 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Hey, sorry, I was out the house for a couple of hours. I left it open.

@Popo I received a friend request from a 'Kidtrebor', is that you? I've added and I'm still open. I'll be afk making a huge lasagne. Help yourself to any recipes or buy whatever in the shop.

That’s me! I’ve been and gone, thanks a lot - left a tip at your feet on the way out. 

That should see me to paying off my mortgage so I’ll probably get out of the turnip game now. Too stressful!

Appreciate the tip! You'll be back in the game sooner or later. ;) Honestly, I wouldn't stress about it, there's always someone on here with a decent price. I'd say you're guaranteed to at least strike even. Things are definitely getting quieter though, as people have either made their millions or play less often.

Still open till 10pm BST if anyone needs to pop over (nips @ 450)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello campers!

It's early in the week, but my Nook's turnip price is 455- not too shabby.

I'll leave it open on a Dodo code for as long as I can, I'll be afk mostly. Please bear in mind I'm 8hrs ahead. It's just gone 15:00 here.

Tips not necessary, help yourself to recipes. Follow the arrows to Nook's, but feel free to wander around. I don't think there'll be a mad rush.

Dodo code: N335S

3 hours ago, Tet said:

Hello campers!

It's early in the week, but my Nook's turnip price is 455- not too shabby.

I'll leave it open on a Dodo code for as long as I can, I'll be afk mostly. Please bear in mind I'm 8hrs ahead. It's just gone 15:00 here.

Tips not necessary, help yourself to recipes. Follow the arrows to Nook's, but feel free to wander around. I don't think there'll be a mad rush.

Dodo code: N335S

Much appreciated!

Man, some of the people on Turnip Exchange! I posted on there yesterday while I had that high price, to help some people out. I put down that I didn't need tips or any kind of payment, but obviously the generous ones did leave me some. 

But one girl made seven trips! And as she made her final one, she dropped 99,000 bells by my feet, but I had been AFK for most of it, just keeping a glance at the screen every so often. When I didn't immediately reply to her TY message, she must have assumed I was nowhere to be found, so picked the bells back up and left with them! :lol: I can't even imagine how many millions she made from those visits.