rllmuk
PK

Valorant - F2P competitive FPS by Riot - out now!

Anyone still playing this? Would be great to squad up. ID is sk1337les

I'm absolutely loving it, getting a lot of frags when I play solo but am struggling a little bit when playing with my much higher ranked mates.

Proper fist biting games today. I am officially on tilt for 24 hours. The two main highlights were: -

1. TK'd by the Raze on our team because nobody would buy them a Spectre, and she wanted the one I was holding. Had 4k credits, but "was saving for Operator". Rest of team found this incredibly funny, so I'm guessing they were a 4-man.

2. We were 12-2 up, when all of a sudden three people in the group said "Sorry gtg" and disconnected. 2 v 5 ended up being a total slaughterhouse and every time the other team scored (which was every time from that point on, of course), they just spammed "ez comeback", which was pretty irritating.

... so I've now dropped back out of Bronze all the way down to Iron 2 because I don't seem to be able to get a game without droppers or TKers. It's definitely not helping that the teams I'm getting are Iron with the odd low-Bronze, when the other team always seems to be mid-Bronze+ with a Silver or two. It's like the game hasn't acknowledged that I've been rapidly downranked after a string of terrible games and thinks I still need mid-bronze opponents.

But yeah, now on tilt - no Valorant for 24 hours.

Who wants to play? My ID is alexdoc2020. 

@skittles What is your Riot ID? Can't seem to add you without it. 

So I'm playing a game of Spike Rush. For once, the whole team of PUGs is firing on all cylinders - I'm hitting headshots left right and centre. Before I know it, the game is 3-0 and we've basically won the final round, They're all dead, our Omen is alive and begins to diffuse the spike. Then we get a message from the enemy team.

"Don't Diffuse!" they ask, "Plz!" pleading now.

Our Omen shrugs and says "OK", I suppose thinking they wanted to try one more round and is obliterated in Radient energy as the Spike goes off. Another message from the enemy? What could they have to say to us? Thanks perhaps? Nope.

"EZ".

I don't think I've ever been so angry and so amused by a computer game ever before in my life.

I've recently started playing this. Seems pretty fun so far. Not sure how they make money on this though.

36 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

I've recently started playing this. Seems pretty fun so far. Not sure how they make money on this though.

Can I interest you in this set of 4 gun skins for £90, and additional £150 of in-game currency to activate all the fancy in-game effects on them?

And before you ask, I see these guns all the time. They're making their money.

Dragon-Judge-Personality-Exploration.thumb.jpg.6e418dfac99e1194c47946ba6745b51d.jpg

I had no idea it was possible to make guns look even more penis-y. It's even more amazing when you consider that the handle is the back legs so the only possible thing the trigger could be is yet another willy.

• Upvote 1

£90!?!!  Bloody hell. I was considering buying something as it feels like a fairly complete game considering it is free to play. I can't spend that though...even if it comes with a microdragonpenis trigger. 

I assumed the cost would be in buying the use of agents. It doesn't seem to ram the microtransactions down your throat though (if you can call them that with those prices).

2 hours ago, alex3d said:

How about an rllmuk match? 

Super down if timings allow. I'm +7/+8hrs ahead so could do your saturday/sunday morning/early afternoon.