Super Mario 3D All-Stars - FEEL THE SUNSHINE LOVE (now in HD)

17 minutes ago, Mallet said:

Is it crazy that I am more excited about this than anything Sony or Microsoft have shown? 

I'm the same...well on the same level as with Demon's Souls kind of thing but I can wait to play that

1 hour ago, davidcotton said:

What would make money for Nintendo would be a gamepass type service with the n64, gbc, gc et al on there for x amount a month.

Indeed. The NES/SNES online offering is basically that for £1.50 a month, considering I don't bother playing games online. I'd tolerate a price increase if it meant adding more platforms to it.

The only hiccup is it's basically the same model as everyone else. And Nintendo don't do what everyone else does, even if it would be sensible.

tempted to do them in order... had a wee shot of M64 on WiiU in preparation last night and it's still great.  What a mind blowing game it was at the time.  Seeing that all nice and sharpened up - can't wait.  

I'm just gonna play them in order. Looks like I have Galaxy 2 digitally on the Wii U so I might even play that after.

I'm a couple of stages off finishing zyoshi's Island at the moment so oughta be done with that tonight.

27 minutes ago, Stanley said:

What’s everyone going to play first? Straight in with Mario 64 for me, will play to completion then play them in order.

Anyone who doesn't do this doesn't deserve the game.

Looks like I don't deserve it because... 

SnapShot_200917_125332.png.c1e62a9fd9b9a32d7935a192b39fed5f.png

But my wife has been in all day and there've been no Amazon deliveries.

31 minutes ago, Stanley said:

What’s everyone going to play first? Straight in with Mario 64 for me, will play to completion then play them in order.

In order.

I will really try not to just play a bit of 64 then head straight for Galaxy :D

49 minutes ago, Stanley said:

The plan:

In order, completing each before moving to the next.

The reality:

I'll pull Mario's face around for 2 minutes, before I kill the big Bob-omb, and maybe do the Peach slide, then jump into Galaxy for the next week.

2 hours ago, Stanley said:

Super Mario Sunshine, and I’m possibly going to spray everywhere when I see it running in HD.

My missus is out tonight! That means ten seconds of excitement at the icon then 64 for five minutes then Sunshine for five minutes then Galaxy for five minutes and then cook dinner, and then probably waste the evening doing nothing but think about how to best spend my evening and then go to sleep. 

10 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

SUNSHINE!

Seriously though, Mario 64 I've played tons.  Replayed it on the DS, probably replayed it again on the Wii, I think.  I'm super familiar with it.

Galaxy is fresher in my memory, and I replayed it a lot with the digital remaster for the Wii U.

Sunshine is the only one I've not replayed, and the Gamecube has been packed away for years.

Good Digital Foundry episode! ^ These versions looks totally good too me! 

...I'm glad they made a point on the Wii U VC version and it's horrendous input lag. It was seriously awful, and good news that these new version are not affected in the same way. Pumped! 

Also, will play them in order. 

57 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

So is there a reasonably simple way to buy this and play earlier? I quite fancy running around in 64 tonight.

Set up Japanese account. 

Buy Japanese credit off Play Asia. 

Done. 

15 minutes ago, Marlew said:

Set up Japanese account. 

Buy Japanese credit off Play Asia. 

Done. 

And then I have two accounts with games spread over them? Nope.

Can I change my main account region and change back?

8 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

And then I have two accounts with games spread over them? Nope.

Can I change my main account region and change back?

If you have any leftover credit then you might not be able to switch your region back until you use it.

• Mr. Gerbik changed the title to Super Mario 3D All-Stars - FEEL THE SUNSHINE LOVE (now in HD)