Jump to content
rllmuk
Jamie John

AC:NH Trading Post

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

No problem, could see you were busy. Have been thinking about what else you might be able to give me and was wondering which of the nook mile pools you have.  I am after the white and grey versions if you have either of those

 

White pool ordered for you!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Laine for my little present in the post this morning.  I'd completely forgotten I'd asked for them!

 

Has anyone got a black tool shelf I can buy or catalogue please for my crafting area?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stejay said:

Thanks to @Laine for my little present in the post this morning.  I'd completely forgotten I'd asked for them!

 

Has anyone got a black tool shelf I can buy or catalogue please for my crafting area?

I can post you one this evening

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stejay said:

Cheers, @StumpyJohn. I’ve just sent you the black monster in return.

That is very generous, thanks.  Was in the middle of a post in another tab and it all got scrambled up when I was trying to answer a call too

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

That is very generous, thanks.  Was in the middle of a post in another tab and it all got scrambled up when I was trying to answer a call too


You’ve helped me more than enough though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking to do some more nook mile items swaps, the ones I am after at the moment are:

 

blue and white drinks machines:

image.png.679de75f38ce1196bfb912cea76624db.pngimage.png.792eca0468babd958e8b9314e77f6d8a.png

 

pastel gym:

image.png.8759d493893f9c294a7ce424f8ab319e.png

 

blue and red monster:

 image.png.1801b48952250dcbc46b5fd6b078f62e.pngimage.png.b11af49f217b6e08bb04b5133e5264d4.png

 

plain parabolic antenna:

image.png.234e72338f706ea697b97371c723af99.png

 

My item variants are listed below but also happy to give nook mile tickets, bells, other items in exchange.

Also, if anyone wants some of my items then just shout, have loads of spare miles and am happy to order whatever anyone wants.

 

 

Quote

1000:

image.png.c604c641f046eb0c8e6a493fa87c2bba.pngimage.png.91e2e348a86a81c4d5a617457e0ef646.png image.png.4a345cee15481580cbfb173b0cf70cdf.pngimage.png.908a524c340fa7ed4232358970dd65e8.pngimage.png.5f8d4b9d71cc1e21bf78f4147af0cbb4.png 

2000:

image.png.b5690e611d19bfd866174028778e3a79.pngimage.png.31e30fc59a2659f6e9525316f3f455b4.pngimage.png.703c0d48afeea848b9fb45cfaf1fe046.pngimage.png.6837f419bd6413c472a8ae9f421131ac.pngimage.png.7657e539cdb23d10a6d3653ee7b7484f.png

2400:

image.png.51ed9598a7e61011c6fe98170b2f32ca.pngimage.png.6333d0a5fa83b84cadd580918b5762c8.png

3000

image.png.b6eee456558eadf94e8ef083eff4f4bf.png image.png.9f12e88e010c0006094d9b0461381a5a.png

4000:

image.png.3e2cfbce8b45d7fd9cebb00ccb2dda9a.pngimage.png.79835cb964ff24aceeb90aa2ee22e9f0.pngimage.png.ce21aa2ff9c065b3036bb6c585dc5c05.png

5000

image.png.2a68b12317d0014cc2da9479886d1bfb.pngimage.png.e5636367d70078a1f8dab9c01f1aacd3.pngimage.png.8b1aec788301a776ae4fb7f8c30c1084.pngimage.png.9f1eab6d572df2aeb646bd234c6f78fc.png 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StumpyJohn I can order you the white drinks machine, red monster, and plain antenna. Do a straight swap for your swimming pool and coloured tea cup ride?

 

edit: scrap that antenna offer then :) Can still do the red monster and white drinks machine, and some nook miles or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SteveH said:

@StumpyJohn I can order you the white drinks machine, red monster, and plain antenna. Do a straight swap for your swimming pool and coloured tea cup ride?

 

edit: scrap that antenna offer then :) Can still do the red monster and white drinks machine, and some nook miles or something? 

Happy to send you my swimming pool and tea cup ride for the red monster and white drinks machine

 

18 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

I'll send you a plain antenna, would love the Nook Inc. one please!

Great will send you the Nook Inc antenna

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Happy to send you my swimming pool and tea cup ride for the red monster and white drinks machine

 

Great will send you the Nook Inc antenna

I will get them ordered :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd list my spare recipes again for anybody perhaps new and looking for the more common ones that others already have. 

 

Bamboo Grove Wall

Cardboard Chair

Garden Rock

Green Leaf Pile x 2

Hanging Terrarium

Knitted Grass Backpack x 2

Leaf 

Leaf Umbrella x 2

Orange wall-mounted Clock

Pan Flute

Peach Umbrella

Tree Standee

Wooden-mosaic Wall

 

 And a pile of fossils but it takes way too long to type them out! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteveH said:

 And a pile of fossils but it takes way too long to type them out! 

 

I'm after a few fossils for my "second set" that I'm using for display around parts of the island.  If you have them and nobody needs them for their main collection then I would happily give a home to:

 

Archcelon Skull

Diplo Chest

Megacero Tail

Spino Tail

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Thought I'd list my spare recipes again for anybody perhaps new and looking for the more common ones that others already have. 

 

Bamboo Grove Wall

Cardboard Chair

Garden Rock

Green Leaf Pile x 2

Hanging Terrarium

Knitted Grass Backpack x 2

Leaf 

Leaf Umbrella x 2

Orange wall-mounted Clock

Pan Flute

Peach Umbrella

Tree Standee

Wooden-mosaic Wall

 

 And a pile of fossils but it takes way too long to type them out! 

 

Hanging terrarium please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'm after a few fossils for my "second set" that I'm using for display around parts of the island.  If you have them and nobody needs them for their main collection then I would happily give a home to:

 

Archcelon Skull

Diplo Chest

Megacero Tail

Spino Tail

I've got Archelon Skull, Diplo chest and Spino Tail. I have put a little sticker on them with your name on :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laine said:

Hanging terrarium please!

Sold (gifted) to the Lady in the fancy hat.

edit: just posted it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SteveH said:

I've got Archelon Skull, Diplo chest and Spino Tail. I have put a little sticker on them with your name on :)

 

Awesome, thanks.  Any chance you can post them across?  If not then let me know when you are around

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

pastel gym:

I've got this - will mail it to you later.

 

Does anyone have a red corner for the boxing ring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

I've got this - will mail it to you later.

 

Does anyone have a red corner for the boxing ring?

I can order you one, not sure if you're on my friend list though?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

If you send me a friend request, I'll accept:

 

0383-4026-7528

Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilpostino said:

I've got this - will mail it to you later.

 

Does anyone have a red corner for the boxing ring?

Thats awesome thanks, anything you are after?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Thats awesome thanks, anything you are after?

Nope, it's ok :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth posting again as I’ve added to it, but spoilers for length. Here’s a full list of things I have either got or have catalogued and can order you. If anyone wants specific colour or design variation ms of these items I can order:

 

Spoiler

Antique natural 

Antique black

Arcade games

Billiard tables

Boxing ring pieces

Box corner sofas

Box sofas

Chalkboard

Climbing wall

Colourful wheel

Cute Blue

Red Diner Set

Diner Neon Signs

Elaborate Kimono Stand 

Exercise Bikes

Fireplace

Flashy flower Sign

Floor Light

Grand Piano

Menu Chalkboard 

Mountain Bike

Pinball Machine

Popcorn Machine

Rocket Lamp

Screen

Shower Booth

Simple Panel

Soft Serve Lamp

Surfboard

Throwback Racecar Bed

Train Set

Whiteboard

Anthurium Plant

Beach Ball

Espresso Maker

Garden Gnome

Glass holder with candle

Globe

Throwback Skull Radio

Cork board

Fishing boat Flag

Formal paper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Awesome, thanks.  Any chance you can post them across?  If not then let me know when you are around

I've sent two across, but need to wait until the next day rolls around. I had no idea you were limited to two letters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SteveH said:

I've sent two across, but need to wait until the next day rolls around. I had no idea you were limited to two letters!

Thanks :). As mentioned in main thread I am open and should be all morning.  Will try and open up in the afternoon too

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Broker said:

Worth posting again as I’ve added to it, but spoilers for length. Here’s a full list of things I have either got or have catalogued and can order you. If anyone wants specific colour or design variation ms of these items I can order:

 

 

 

I'd love to catalogue gnomes, billiard tables, soft serve lamps at some point.

 

Also a purple neon sign would be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ilpostino said:

If you send me a friend request, I'll accept:

 

0383-4026-7528

 

Your red corner is here, I should be open quite a bit today so feel free to pop over to get it. If I'm AFK then as long as you visit at some point I can then post it to you :D

 

Benny from Bellville

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.