Jamie John

AC:NH Trading Post

10 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Rattan bed sent, cheers.

Whoah! Thank you for the bonus gift!

8 minutes ago, imp said:

Whoah! Thank you for the bonus gift!

No problemo.

Looking for a kind of Chinese style stone dog - I'm not sure you can actually buy it so no idea what the value is but let me know if you've got a spare one.

Does anyone have any white floor lights? Or are able to order them? 

I'm just about to open on dodo code D8RH0 if anyone wants to pop round anyway, there's a small pile of spare fossils next to the museum in the North, if anyone needs any. Non-upgraded Cranny though so don't get your hopes up, few more days before my island hits the number required. 

1 minute ago, drewthmsn said:

I'm just about to open on dodo code D8RH0 if anyone wants to pop round anyway, there's a small pile of spare fossils next to the museum in the North, if anyone needs any. Non-upgraded Cranny though so don't get your hopes up, few more days before my island hits the number required. 

I can order them for delivery to you from my catalogue assuming you are on my friends list.  Will check after making dinner

My floor lights are blue, but they could pass as white.

image.png.e7c740dd8b202dcd57e8562111055ca4.png

(My character is wearing a baji jeogori which is apparently Korean, oops)

6 minutes ago, Stejay said:

Cheers.  Here goes:

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-

I'd love a red phone box, red and blue portable toilets, and springy ride other than yellow, and the multi-coloured playground gym if anyone can help.

The springy ride on, seats and frame you want from me total 7000 nook miles

image.png.ec1d45d8aaf0ba1c3422e36f0d4ad594.pngimage.png.e6f6d57213a543e97c98ab1d9fbd5a2a.pngimage.png.6827c9b3222ede70df6d820371f0b3c3.png

so can I get the following two in trade as they adfd up to the same value:

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-

43 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

My floor lights are blue, but they could pass as white.

image.png.e7c740dd8b202dcd57e8562111055ca4.png

(My character is wearing a baji jeogori which is apparently Korean, oops)

Ooh they do look white don't they. Any chance of ordering me one if you don't have it spare? I can bells or fossils or you can let me know if you need anything

53 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

The springy ride on, seats and frame you want from me total 7000 nook miles

so can I get the following two in trade as they adfd up to the same value:

Excellent. I’ll order them for you tomorrow after work. Cheers.

21 minutes ago, Stejay said:

Excellent. I’ll order them for you tomorrow after work. Cheers.

Sorry to be a pain but someone else is now sending me a yellow horse.  Any chance you can order me 2 of the street lamps instead.  Still want the lighthouse, no change there.  Sorry

image.png.10421efb18695856e175b5a612d0ea32.png

Okay, so I’m looking for a black samurai helmet and Viking helmets if anyone gets them in Able’s this week please. 

12 hours ago, grindmouse said:

What’s that middle item? Keen on it from a distance.

I have a 170k grey kitchen island in my Nook’s Cranny today if anyone wants it? I don’t have the bells.

It’s a street organ (yellow), 5k bells. 

4 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Okay, so I’m looking for a black samurai helmet and Viking helmets if anyone gets them in Able’s this week please. 

pinged you the gray viking helmet

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, drewthmsn said:

Have posted 2 white ones to you from my catalogue, if you happen to have either the pink or blue variants then can you send me one, if not then don't worry

13 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have posted 2 white ones to you from my catalogue, if you happen to have either the pink or blue variants then can you send me one, if not then don't worry

Mine is red but could be pinkish maybe? I can post them in return. Cheers! 

30 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Has anyone got yellow rain boots and yellow cyber shades?

sent you the boots, don't have the shades in yellow though

16 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

Mine is red but could be pinkish maybe? I can post them in return. Cheers! 

In the catalogue it will say which is it, there are quite a few different ones for the floor lights, its just the ones called pink and blue I need so don't worry if yours is one of the others

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KRP said:

Looking for a kind of Chinese style stone dog - I'm not sure you can actually buy it so no idea what the value is but let me know if you've got a spare one.

If this is what I think you want it's a DIY craftable item and I think I have it. Msg me tomorrow and when I'm in the game i'll check what materials are needed.

4 hours ago, KRP said:

I can craft you a couple?

7 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

If this is what I think you want it's a DIY craftable item and I think I have it. Msg me tomorrow and when I'm in the game i'll check what materials are needed.

Thanks that would be amazing, let me know how many bells you want or nmts. 

Thanks ilpostino as well! I only need one tbh.

12 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Anyone seen a Bass guitar or hollow body guitar yet?

I've got an acoustic guitar, if that's what you mean?

2 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

I've got an acoustic guitar, if that's what you mean?

No, there's acoustic (which you can craft), a strat body guitar a gretsch-like body and an actual 4 peg bass. I've seen the bass and Gretsch in someone's neighbours house but never for sale.

• Upvote 1

Nook Mile Item trading update

@Lyrical Donut I have sent you the construction sign, thanks for posting me the awesome orange one

@Stejay I have your items ready for later today.  Note that I asked if I can get 2 street lamps rather than the springy ride-on

@skittles have not receive the construction sign you ordered me as swaps for the purple pansies, please can you post it

@NexivRed I have sent you the playground gym.  When you send me the turbine you will be 1000 miles down so let me know what you want me to send to make up my debt

Hope I have not forgotten or messed anything up , ping me if I have

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Rattan furniture wanted please, already got the following:

Armchair, Bed, Low Table, Stool, End Table, and Wardrobe.

Bells paid, or maybe something you want that I may have. Also want any plants that aren't either, Cypress plant or the Cacao Tree. Thanks.

I have a Towel Basket. Trade for an End Table?

5 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I have a Towel Basket. Trade for an End Table?

Sure.