30 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Cool, bringing over recipe swaps too, not sure I have any good ones though

Argh, Tank is sat on the seat and wont move his stupid Rhino ass!

Stumpy I've ordered you the nook miles item for the purple pansie :) I'm guessing to trade we will need to be best friends so I can dig it up?

5 minutes ago, skittles said:

Stumpy I've ordered you the nook miles item for the purple pansie :) I'm guessing to trade we will need to be best friends so I can dig it up?

No, I can visit you and plant without that.  Have done that with the bulk flower deliveries/ dumping I was doing a few days ago.

Actually was just about to ping you about the pansies, had 2 more spawn last night so can give you a pair if you want

Let me know when you are open, I'll be playing on and off most of the day

2 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

No, I can visit you and plant without that.  Have done that with the bulk flower deliveries/ dumping I was doing a few days ago.

Actually was just about to ping you about the pansies, had 2 more spawn last night so can give you a pair if you want

Let me know when you are open, I'll be playing on and off most of the day

Oh nice! I'm open with dodo 09r8q

Anyone welcome. Kk slider playing in 40 mins.

22 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Yeah I’ll bring the lighthouse over!

Cheers for that! I've got the pixel glasses in Able's if anyone wants them. There's some steampunk glasses and a mohawk too, if that's anyone's bag.

@Ste Pickford helped me complete the phone box collection today. A bit of a shambles from my end when I it picked up then couldn’t tell which was mine and initially ended up giving the same one back to them. Thanks to all that traded with me.

A question on the in-game friends list, do we have to be switch friends as well as visiting/opening to appear on this? It doesn’t automatically populate by just using a dodo code?

4173693C-8245-4C32-87B9-B75C0F20A666.jpeg

• Upvote 4

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread earlier, but I'm looking for climbing walls! (And the climbing wall wallpaper)

Ste sorted me out with the pink climbing wall earlier, and Donut gave me a blue one (thank you both!), but I'd still like to get the natural and white variants.

Here are some items from my catalogue I could trade with:

Wallpapers:

Backyard-fence wall

Future-Tech wall

Kisses wall

Floors:

Backyard Lawn

Boxing-ring mat

Construction-site flooring

Dirt flooring

Western desert

Furniture:

Cacao tree

Clay furnace

DJ's Turntable (black)

Long Bathtub (green)

Kotatsu

Marimba

Mountain Bike (white)

Smoker

Table with Cloth

Tankless Toilet (black)

I can also just pay in cash. Cheers!

9 minutes ago, imp said:

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread earlier, but I'm looking for climbing walls! (And the climbing wall wallpaper)

Ste sorted me out with the pink climbing wall earlier (thank you!), but I'd still like to get the other colour variants.

Here are some items from my catalogue I could trade with:

Wallpapers:

Backyard-fence wall

Future-Tech wall

Kisses wall

Floors:

Backyard Lawn

Boxing-ring mat

Construction-site flooring

Dirt flooring

Western desert

Furniture:

Cacao tree

Clay furnace

DJ's Turntable (black)

Long Bathtub (green)

Kotatsu

Marimba

Mountain Bike (white)

Smoker

Table with Cloth

Tankless Toilet (black)

I can also just pay in cash. Cheers!

I can order a blue climbing wall. Wouldn't mind the black turntable in return.

16 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I can order a blue climbing wall. Wouldn't mind the black turntable in return.

Consider it done!

EDIT: It IS done!

DOUBLEEDIT: Thank you!

53 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Amazing. Who did you get the red one from? Seem highly sought after round these parts.

@Ste Pickford had the red one which was my final one too. Saw most of the others multiple times but yes red doesn’t seem as common.

2 hours ago, ymaohyd said:

A question on the in-game friends list, do we have to be switch friends as well as visiting/opening to appear on this? It doesn’t automatically populate by just using a dodo code?

Yeah, you need to be friends and have met each other for the in-game friends list to work.

Best way is to dodo code, then add recently met players as friends (via Switch UI) as people arrive. They'll have to accept on the other end, too. Saves faffing about with codes, though.

12 hours ago, sir stiff_one said:

You gave me a phone box. Let’s visit tomorrow.

@grindmouse apologies, you gave me a pair of seats. I gave you either a snack or drink machine (can’t remember)

I’m giving you: lighthouse, utility pole, seats, red springy riding horse, either a snack or drink machine (you gotta tell me)

so you’re giving me:

More seats, snack+drink machine, zebra, utility pole and a phone box.

Could I get in on that sweet red phone box action @Ste Pickford? Honestly, I would just order in five of them every day and out-grift the Nook. :D

Just say if there's anything you want from my machine (https://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/315549-acnh-trading-post/&do=findComment&comment=12667344) I could offer bells, or maybe there's a fossil or two you need? It would be super handy if each player had an online profile with their Nook catalogue...

12 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Friend request sent. Yer pole is ‘ere. 

Sweet. :D

Cheers Ste. :)

@NexivRed I opened my gate if you want to pop along, unless you've opened yours?

Edit: @mrpranny rolls along all casual and I thought it was Nex. :lol: You could've checked those recipes I had, but I guess everyone's got 'em (Orange umbrella, Bamboo-grove wall)

• Upvote 1

Our latest projects are going to be a German-style beer hall, and a Space-like Ibizan nightclub next to the Airport.

We've built some benches for the former, and have some great DJ decks for the latter.

If anyone has supportive stuff, I'd love to know. Do you have tankards? Disco balls?

1 hour ago, Lyrical Donut said:

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-

My Nook Miles stuff.

Are you up for swapping one of those for one of these please?

image.png.bef56c8bf701871736c8d7484aef9c5b.png

Also does anyone want to do a Wind Turbine swap?  I have the red tipped one and would like to swap for a blue tipped one.  These are the only two versions available

Have items ready to send already but happy to wait for them to be ordered

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Are you up for swapping one of those for one of these please?

image.png.bef56c8bf701871736c8d7484aef9c5b.png

Also does anyone want to do a Wind Turbine swap?  I have the red tipped one and would like to swap for a blue tipped one.  These are the only two versions available

Have items ready to send already but happy to wait for them to be ordered

Can do. I'll check my storage when I'm back. If not I'll order one.

10 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

@Number 28 Sorry, I’ve been building, even though I swore not to today lol. Are you still open?

Yup! Already had MrPranny and MagicalDrop (I think??) randomly show up. There's not much here of interest. :lol: