UK Garage (was DJ EZ 24 hour stream)

Not sure if there are any garage fans on rllmuk, but EZ is streaming non-stop for the next 24 hours. Currently doing an old school block and says things are going to "get hype" at 10pm

This livestream has been organised in partnership with My Kind Deed to urge everyone to come together online and create a community supporting one another in whatever way we can. Settle down, stay inside & support if you can.. My Kind Deed - https://mykinddeed.com/

This week, Boiler Room are raising funds for Global FoodBanking Network, whose global work providing emergency food and support to people locked in poverty is crucial at this time. Next week, funds will go to a different charity; feel free to send us suggestions in the chatroom, where we will also be sharing other causes to support. Please give if you can afford to — for example, what you might spend on a night out ➫ https://www.facebook.com/donate/219168332618496/

The transition into Wookie at around 2:05 is utterly incredible. Inside! I have a mixer like that but wouldn't be able to do that in a million years. The whole hour after that takes me back to the days of me and about 14 of your mates all chipping in for a single bottle of shit champagne to pass around in the dance. 

• 1 month later...

I'm really not a fan of lads peering into the booth to see what's being done as it seems like the antithesis of a night out to me, but I admit I would love to watch him at work and try and see how it he does it. It's one thing to be that technically proficient but the imagination needed to do that is a gift. Love Bradley Zero going bananas with his crew in these videos too.

PK – you might be interested in this. Another legend causing utter pandemonium. There's a quick Gilles Peterson warm-up before he gets going, but then it's a good hour of Zinc devastating with some multi-deck madness in the south of France. I was there and it was the kind of loud that makes your legs go wobbly. 

On 09/05/2020 at 19:56, PK said:

I was looking for this today and for some reason Boiler Room have deleted the video of this full set (it's on dailymotion still), but someone's kept the sickest part of it:

What the fuuuuuck?!?!?! It's the only Boiler Room i've ever watched all the way through, 45 minutes of pure magic. Dopes.

edit: just nearly tried to pull up my laptop on that drop, nnnnnnnnggggggggg even though I must have watched that bit about 20 times before

Supposedly this is Todd Edwards' first gig in the UK. The look on his little face at the crowd reaction  :wub:

It's so funny how a shy garage producer from New Jersey with no audience in his home country was a UKG legend.

(This counts as on-topic because EZ's in the background!)

On 11/05/2020 at 18:53, Art Vandelay said:

PK – you might be interested in this. Another legend causing utter pandemonium. There's a quick Gilles Peterson warm-up before he gets going, but then it's a good hour of Zinc devastating with some multi-deck madness in the south of France. I was there and it was the kind of loud that makes your legs go wobbly. 

Zinc is live on Twitch at the moment: https://www.twitch.tv/dj_zinc?fbclid=IwAR02TKv0dg1njfeFh5JhmwaCb3PmASCbeGtd4EGNWkftWA38xgQ0ZpOQA9U

Gratuitous video from when I last saw him, nice bloke too! https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gcpxd8q8rd3357/IMG_0451.m4v?raw=1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • PK changed the title to UK Garage (was DJ EZ 24 hour stream)