rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loik V credern

T-1000's skilful helicopter flying and ingenious third hand

NOW RLLMUK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE THREAD TITLE IS REFERRING TO WELL DO YOU

IF NOT

WATCH THIS

I WAS TOLD BY AN ALIEN THAT STALKS MY SOUL MY BROTHER OF THE RISK INVOLVED IN GETTING THE UNDER THE BRIDGE HELICOPTER SHOT IN T2, THAT NO ONE WOULD DO IT EXCEPT SOME EX VIETNAM GUY AND THAT NO ONE WOULD FILM IT SO JIM CAMERON HAD TO DO IT HIMSELF I SAID WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT HELICOPTER SHOT I'VE SEEN THAT FILM LOADS OF TIMES EVEN WENT TO THE CINEMA TO SEE IT AGAIN ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE AN EARLY FORM OF DEMENTIA OR I JUST BLINKED EVERY TIME AT THAT MOMENT OR SOMETHING I DIDN'T RECALL THE SHOT AT ALL WAS I TOO EXHAUSTED BY THAT POINT OR IS IT ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE YOU JUST SAW A ROBOT TURN INTO LIQUID AND LEAP INSIDE ANOTHER HUMAN SO THESE KIND OF REAL STUNTS ARE LESSENED DO YOU REMEMBER THIS MOMENT IN THIS FILM ALSO I READ THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS AND LEARNED ABOUT THE T-1000'S THIRD ARM TO PILOT THE CHOPPER DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT AS WELL IF YOU ALL DID IT DOESN'T MATTER LOCK THE THREAD THEN SET FIRE TO IT AND BURY IT NEXT WEEK I WON'T REMEMBER ANYWAY

• Upvote 3

Why did your caps lock key work when you wrote the title then get stuck when you wrote the post?

I had the beginning of this, up to "Get. Out.", as a loop for the Action Replay (not that one):

image.png.fb95f43eaaa62cc6527f2ca07678d8c3.png

Guess OP is talking about this. It's very subtle as its only on screen for a moment, you'd wonder if it was even a mistake. Totally fits though.

image.png

53 minutes ago, SozzlyJoe said:

Guess OP is talking about this. It's very subtle as its only on screen for a moment, you'd wonder if it was even a mistake. Totally fits though.

There's another (clearer) shot of all 3 arms at 1.58 as he reloads too...

If you were liquid metal, makes sense to have more arms. One which controls the helicopter and the other two for gun handling. Heck, I'd spawn 8 arms and have a minigun and rocket launcher on the go as well :) But yes, amazing skill to pull off that stunt

• Upvote 1

TWO UPVOTES FOR MY OPENING POST AWW THANKS GUYS YOUR YOU'RE THE BEST :wub: 

WHAT OTHER FILMS HAVE MOMENTS YOU MISSED THE FIRST 37 TIMES YOU WATCHED THE FILMS DESPITE APPARENTLY LOVING THEM I THINK YOUR LOVE IS GENUINE I'M NOT CALLING IT OUT WHAT FILMS