IGNORED

SnowRunner

djbhammer

35 minutes ago, Count Buffalos said:

You can recover a truck back to the garage by pressing up and the selecting the ‘recover’ option. 

I know that, but a pain when you are very nearly at the destination and screw up. It's a single player game so should allow the options. Accessibility is a big thing, someone who is neurodivergent may well bounce off your game is forced to repeat the same 30 minute journey because of a moment of distraction, same for those with chronic fatigue, etc. 

It's not ruining the game, but would be nice to have 

The game autosaves. What you can do is, if you flip or wedge your truck or whatever, quickly close the game and re-open. You will have loaded your most recent save which will have a decent chance of being before your mistake.

It's great opening up routes. Fixed a bridge, cleared a roadblock and feel I have loads of freedom compared to yesterday morning.

• 1 month later...

I've come back to this after moving off it when my Xbox Series X turned up last year. A couple of weeks ago once the weather started getting warm i wanted to play something "cold"...

I;ve been doing the Amur maps from season 1, which start out as a real slog (the first map, Urska River, is notably horrible. One of the others, Northern Aegis Installation, is even nastier) but suddenly opens up, especially once you unlock the Cosmodrome map and find the truck that's on it, which is basically a return of a Spintires/Mudrunner classic.