The Free Games Thread - Add them to your account - Keep Forever

22 minutes ago, milko said:

seems their tenner off anything £15 or over is back as well for a few weeks, that might work out nicely. Would make Star Wars Squadrons very cheap, for example.

Which should mean you can get Borderlands 3 for about 2 and half quid but the basket isn't loading for me.

28 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Tempted by Airborne Kingdom, Disco Elysium or Industries of Titan with the voucher

Industries of Titan us still very Early Access, and quite limited at the moment. It's definitely fun and if the voucher is decent, go for it.

Just be aware.

2 minutes ago, Lying Cat said:

Industries of Titan us still very Early Access, and quite limited at the moment. It's definitely fun and if the voucher is decent, go for it.

Just be aware.

Emailed the devs first see if I can nab a code to preview.

1 hour ago, milko said:

seems their tenner off anything £15 or over is back as well for a few weeks, that might work out nicely. Would make Star Wars Squadrons very cheap, for example.

That's not the VR version, is it?

And Hades is down to £9 with the voucher. That's getting bought.

3 minutes ago, earlymodernsteve said:

You get the first £10 voucher just for logging in (valid for anything over £13.99) and I got Bugsnax for a fiver, then Raji, then Disco Elysium. £20 on those three ain't bad. Got my eye on a few others but will wait and see what turns up free first (most probably Bugsnax, Raji, and Disco Elysium...)

Yeah I have my eye on Bugsnax and Disco Elysium too but the sale runs until January so going to wait to see what the freebies are first.

Raji is lovely but I have it on Switch

25 minutes ago, earlymodernsteve said:

You get the first £10 voucher just for logging in (valid for anything over £13.99) and I got Bugsnax for a fiver, then Raji, then Disco Elysium. £20 on those three ain't bad. Got my eye on a few others but will wait and see what turns up free first (most probably Bugsnax, Raji, and Disco Elysium...)

There are multiple vouchers?

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

That's not the VR version, is it?

And Hades is down to £9 with the voucher. That's getting bought.

I’ve got the EA version but I would’ve thought this was VR too, as far as I know all platforms will do it. But double check it’ll work with your headset first!

46 minutes ago, milko said:

I’ve got the EA version but I would’ve thought this was VR too, as far as I know all platforms will do it. But double check it’ll work with your headset first!

There doesn't seem to be anything about VR on the game page, and it doesn't come up when I put the VR filter on in the library. Hmm.

I'll be playing it on my Quest 2 wirelessly via Rift Link, or whatever it's called.

Anyone else know if the Epic versions of Squadrons supports VR? Same for Paper Beast, which is also on sale.

Previously, freebies (bar one or two repeats) have been games not on the store until then. Given they're only up for a day it's a good way of populating the store when attention is on it. I will buy the other games I want but can wait until January. 

@bradigorthe vouchers are unlimited. The only annoyance is a couple of titles (like Rogue Legacy 2 and Among the Trees) are like 50p short of being able to use a voucher.