Call of Duty: Warzone

13 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Not sure if you can request to join or if I need to add you. If you need me to add then just enter your Activision ID in the thread

Looks like you have to invite, which is a bit fiddly isn't it?

I'm BoggyB

Up to 5 wins now thanks to this downtime. Last one was probably the best game of BR I’ve ever experienced, great callouts, teamwork and positioning meant we were just rollin’ squads throughout and had the high ground over the final squad in the circle. A squad wipe with a precision air strike is a joyous thing.

2 hours ago, BoggyB said:

Looks like you have to invite, which is a bit fiddly isn't it?

I'm BoggyB

1 hour ago, Nobuo's Organ said:

jbscript#8244152

Sent you guys a request to join. 

19 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

I thought it ended when you hit 1 Million bucks. That would of been better.

Or maybe a countdown starts when the person/squad grabs enough to get to 1 Mill, and they can't deposit it, they have to hold it for 4/5 minutes, and if they do that, its Game Over.

yeah it sort of does work like that...i think anyway - when one team gets 1 million the game goes into a sort of overtime bonus mode for a few mins i think - when that finishes the team with the most cash wins.

I as playing Plunder the other day. I ended up hiding in a storage unit right at the end because of all the choppers. Stuck two proximity mines at the entrance. Guy runs past. BANG. Squad wipe. Second guy runs past and I shoot him. Second squad wipe. This game knows how to make you feel good :)

Played this till 3am last night, great fun. Plunder definitely throws up some hilarious and heroic moments. I got downed by one of the game leaders but managed to crawl behind a vehicle and self-revive just in the nick of time. Took him out with several bullets to the face as I'm getting up off the floor. He must have been pissed. Stole about $200,000 off him too.

I have a daily challenge that I can't seem to complete: "collect a weapon from 6 different games."

Found several weapons in loads of games but they don't seem to register. Do I need to collect a certain weapon, or in a certain way? Anyone know what I need to do?

Solo's? 

Yes! That was quick. 

Will be on later if anyone wants a game. Remember to add Activision ID and I can add you to regiment. 

41 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

The sound design is awful compared to PUBG or BF. 

Which is bizarre given the quality of almost everything else.

Got a third place, a seven kill game and a twelve kill game. Given I'm a cack handed chimp I'm going to assume people playing solo suck at this.

Only reason I came third is because I forgot to reload my lmg. Thermal + silencer = lol.

19 minutes ago, hmm said:

Could you throw one in the direction of psRud#4141795 too please?

Will send you an invite tomorrow. 

Just had the bizarre situation where I came 2nd in solos while simultaneously talking on the phone to the Universal Credits department because of Covid-19. (I was on hold for an hour so I wasn't about to cut them off or destroy my chances of a win).

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1
14 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

The sound design is awful compared to PUBG or BF. 

One particularly annoying problem here is the games insistence on playing a death metal track every time the circle closes in. Yes, I need to know the circle is closing. No, I still want to be able to hear people moving around me because this is when everyone moves!

I'm also fairly sure that the sounds are bugged because I've had too many deaths from behind to be solely attributable to Silent Assassin usage. 

The sound is fucked for sure.

Landed on a roof with the squad last night went down a ladder into the building and could clearly hear their footsteps above me, then some chump came up the stairs below and shot me in the ass without making any noise whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, max renn said:

The sound is fucked for sure.

Landed on a roof with the squad last night went down a ladder into the building and could clearly hear their footsteps above me, then some chump came up the stairs below and shot me in the ass without making any noise whatsoever.

They could've been using that silent/stealth skill thing but, yeah, probably just broken.

Yeah if they lucked out on a Dead Silent (Silence?) That's the problem. Also see Tac Insert* and respawns (which are definitely shit anyway).

Legitimately love Tac Insert on Domination. Setting one up round the corner from a point, getting killed then spawning behind the cunt that killed me and rinsing them.