Football Kits 2020/21

On 02/08/2020 at 12:50, sprite said:

Hmmmmm.... leaked Liverpool away?

I really liked the turquoise training kit the lads had last year so I hope this is true.

6D3D3F5A-E2EE-46C4-BAE1-F6694016522C.jpeg

I’ve seen it in full on another site, looks dreadful, looks like Tommy vercetti in GTA

On 24/07/2020 at 16:54, Plissken said:

It scans as Tesco Value Shower Gel.

The kit they have took the inspiration from is much nicer, and I've still got it somewhere. That's from another promotion winning season.

1271-500.jpg

I really hope they don't bring back this away kit.

west-brom-92-away_4.jpg

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Naysonymous said:

Did West Brom ever play Tranmere when they were both sponsored by their local council?

I don't think so - Tranmere were still in League One/Old Division Two and West Brom were in the leagues below. :(

The away (I'm assuming it's the away and not the third as it's white and Palace usually have white as an away) looks like it should be a Rangers strip. All I can see is part of the Union flag.

Actually, it looks more French than GB.

But all are absolutely fucking awful.  And I say that as someone who thinks Palace usually do good strips - that away sash particularly. Sorry @skadupuk that's a relegation kit, and deservedly so.

25 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Actually, it looks more French than GB.

But all are absolutely fucking awful.  And I say that as someone who thinks Palace usually do good strips - that away sash particularly. Sorry @skadupuk that's a relegation kit, and deservedly so.

I'm resigned to relegation this year anyway, at least it's not going to tarnish an otherwise great kit.

This years away was a thing of beauty:

3-crystal-palace-away-19-20.jpg

7 hours ago, skadupuk said:

Medium

No, no, no, no, no, no! (no!)

They are all fucking awful.

Do you think the red arrow is to make sure the players know which way to put it on?

I can imagine the conversation in the Port Vale marketing team.

"The sponsor logo always makes a shirt look awful.  So how can we fix that?"

"By making the main design even worse."
"It's an approach I hadn't thought of, but it's a winner!"

XwlcCSW.jpg

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Plissken said:

Sheffield United away.  Glory Pink, apparently, though I may be confusing that with a contestant in RuPauls Drag Race.

EfC4-mFXYAAUOPD?format=jpg&name=small

They just washed the home shirts a load of times on hot. 

As an update, it looks like that isn't going to be an official kit this season as it is too late but Koln have a habit of making one-offs for certain occasions so it is likely to either appear there or as a kit for next year.

Yeah admittedly I have liked the recent stripes and halves (or quarter/three quarters, to be precise) but as a less successful club with Adidas you can't shake the feeling that if you had a wander round hackney marshes on a Sunday morning you'd see a team wearing a debadged version that cost a tenner.

• Upvote 1