Football Kits 2020/21

As an LFC fan i didnt mind hearing they were putting green trim on the kit because it reminded me of first supporting the team mid 90s but that looks more sky blue 

I think it looks quite decent (for a Liverpool kit :hug:). Definitely looks more blue than green in those pictures but just be glad it doesn't look like the patterns you get on a bus seat.

Make you wait until August. Release a video which looks like it was lit by a strobe light at midnight.   Hopefully some stills will be along soon.  

Still here.  Not sure about the incredibly harsh lighting here, I'd like to see something a bit less 'stylised'. Last year they just had some models go out into Brum and get photographed in natural light which looked much better.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Naysonymous said:

Not massively keen on that. The material looks like the shitty kit we had at school. 

But; very, very pleased at no gambling sponsor this year.

I'm sure the social media team will be full of glee that they get a weekend's worth of content out of drip feeding photos and videos of the new stuff.   I'll probably end up picking one up this year, my son has just started to get into football properly and this is probably the first time where we can have the same shirt (actually we both had the yellow away from 2015/16, but he was too young to remember it, the lucky bastard) so it might be fun grab a couple and wear them to the match together if/when we are allowed back inside stadiums. Gonna wait on the away and GK shirts before I do anything though.  

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

I'm sure the social media team will be full of glee that they get a weekend's worth of content out of drip feeding photos and videos of the new stuff.   I'll probably end up picking one up this year, my son has just started to get into football properly and this is probably the first time where we can have the same shirt (actually we both had the yellow away from 2015/16, but he was too young to remember it, the lucky bastard) so it might be fun grab a couple and wear them to the match together if/when we are allowed back inside stadiums. Gonna wait on the away and GK shirts before I do anything though.  

That’ll be sweet. My brother is going to get my daughter one this year which will be her first top. 

Really underwhelmed with the LFC kit, but the training range of t shirts and zip tops are really nice, so I'll probably grab one. 

I did say that if the LFC kit was like the leaked one a few weeks back that I'd get the new Ajax away. Except it costs a billion pounds. Anyone know where I can one for 50 quid(ish)? 

15 hours ago, wev said:

His necks wider than his head! 

He’s slowly transitioning into the Heavy from TF2.  When he shaves his head and signs for Leeds don’t be surprised if he starts speaking with a Russian accent.  

8 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Shame the £70 ‘replica’ looks like a knock off market £20 shirt.....

I always buy the ladies cut, which is only the £70 one. Due to arrive today evidently :o