Jump to content

Football Kits 2020/21


Recommended Posts

^^^ I think my mates old Austin Metro Vanden Plas had seats upholstered in that.

 

Our new home, although it was done better in the final Boleyn season.

 

west-ham-20-21-home-kit-3.jpg

 

Away. Bit hard to fuck up a classic design like this but they managed it anyway. The lines are further apart than our defenders :facepalm: 

 

west-ham-20-21-kit+%252813%2529.jpg

 

The third is supposed to be black and gold but who gives a monkeys about third kits?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Scruff said:

The third is supposed to be black and gold but who gives a monkeys about third kits?

 

From a novelty point of view I'd love a third kit as Watford have never had one. Also we have fucked up the colouring of our away kit so much recently we've had to dig out old away kits to avoid clashes. Amateur hour!

Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham are going to have to need a third kit for away at Turf Moor then.

 

Like the home kit a lot, though the claret panel looks a bit odd when it gets to the shoulders.  But yes, they've somehow messed up the bars on the away kit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dudley said:

West Ham another team that doesn't quite get the purpose of a change strip then.

 

How so?  They've played in away kits which are their home colours reversed for decades, I'm not a West Ham fan but I think that's their most commonly used colour scheme over the years and it's never caused any issues.  They only need to wear it when they face clubs who also play in claret and blue, or clubs who play in red and I don't think it's ever caused any issues. 

 

  

11 hours ago, wullie said:

I love how West Ham are again offering the U18s kit in all sizes, the home without sponsors looks absolute magic.

 

 

I know kids sizes legally cant have gambling/alcohol sponsors on them. I won't buy a Villa shirt with a bookmakers on the front, but I've got them for my son as his size just has a blank front.  It looks better, but I think kids want to wear the same shirt as the players so in a way next season we've got a sponsor which isn't a vice.  Do West Ham sell adult sizes as an "U18s kit" or is it something completely different?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Naysonymous said:

 

How so?  They've played in away kits which are their home colours reversed for decades, I'm not a West Ham fan but I think that's their most commonly used colour scheme over the years and it's never caused any issues.  They only need to wear it when they face clubs who also play in claret and blue, or clubs who play in red and I don't think it's ever caused any issues. 

 

  

 

 

 

 

It's part of the cycle. Our away kits are always (watch them go and change it now I've made my line in the sand) white--light blue--dark blue--white--ect...

 

But yes, only clashes are red or other teams in c+b.

 

Personally I'm hoping we revive our Argentina inspired away one day :wub: 

 

image.png.04a4d51b170f34f8df1fdf0ed6d46ba6.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping that the full range of West Ham away kits would be up on historicalkits.co.uk but for some reason the page doesn't exist.  Home ones only.  Dunno if they'll ever get round to doing it, most of the Premier League regulars have one. 

 

Hopefully we'll see Villa unveil their new kit now.   I'm pretty sure the club wanted to wait to see what division we'd be playing in next season before the unveil. I know we've got new sponsors, but Kappa will still be making it which is disappointing.  I think our 2018/19 shirt was an all time classic and it was followed up by a "meh" one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Are the Adidas shirts good quality? I'd expect them to be better than Kappa!

 

The kids get a couple of Leicester shirts a year and the Adidas ones are far better quality than when we had Puma kits. I think the fit on them is better too.

 

My only issue with having Adidas kits is that they're just the same tops as other clubs have; for most clubs they're the same shirt with a different club badge on. I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't buy the pink Leicester away top for myself this year as it looked good and I didn't see any other club with it. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

 

The kids get a couple of Leicester shirts a year and the Adidas ones are far better quality than when we had Puma kits. I think the fit on them is better too.

 

My only issue with having Adidas kits is that they're just the same tops as other clubs have; for most clubs they're the same shirt with a different club badge on. I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't buy the pink Leicester away top for myself this year as it looked good and I didn't see any other club with it. 

 

I loved that pink away shirt, thought it looked wonderful with that West Germany '90 design.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.