Formula One - 2020

43 minutes ago, McCoy said:

I may have missed it but have we done 

Lance Lol

Yey? 

I dunno, a strategy fuck up robbed him of a shot at the podium, although that’s presumably what they were trying to do to Perez but got it all backwards.

20 minutes ago, MrPogo said:

I dunno, a strategy fuck up robbed him of a shot at the podium, although that’s presumably what they were trying to do to Perez but got it all backwards.

And to be fair, being aware of that shit is something that makes a good driver, it was one of Schumacher's strengths.

He could equally have told the team to fuck off, he did not.

I watched it at 7pm without knowing the result. Wow. It had everything. So tense at the end and emotional when Lewis did it. A proper champions drive.
We’ll get one final season for the 8th then it’s over and onto the new batch of winners. 

I hope I can make a race next year to see him off. I saw Lewis win in Barcelona and wipe out in Spa (Grosjean torpedo crash but Button won :) ). 

Whaaaaaaaat a race. Jesus Christ. How did that man win that race. How did he gain over 20 seconds in 10 laps. Insane talent ffs lol. 

Amazing driving from Seb and Leclerc. Proper chuffed for Seb doing well in the rain like he should, but gutted Leclerc got greedy. 

But fucking Lando. How many fastest laps was he smashing out there?? It was lap after lap. 

1 hour ago, kiroquai said:

Charles needs to go easier on himself. Outside of Lewis and Gasly he’s easily been the most impressive driver this year. 

Yep, and no real loss to the team apart from a potential 2nd place. 

Went from a guaranteed 3rd and 4th to a 3rd and 4th with a chance of a 2nd if his move had come off. It didn't but the team were no worse off as a result. 

Just now, Dudley said:

image.png.daaa7624f6bc6b90bab92292efb616c7.png

"Damage? At this time of year, in this location, localised entirely under your wing?"

"Yes"

"Can I see it?"

"No".

I think the phrase you are looking for is thus:

Jimmy Hill. 

45 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Aston Martin will be providing the safety for some of the races next season

Should be pretty funny when it breaks down!

*Aston's are probably really reliable now for all I know. I also know that the safety car has a dedicated crew so chances are it'll be super reliable.

1 hour ago, Agent L said:

*Aston's are probably really reliable now for all I know. I also know that the safety car has a dedicated crew so chances are it'll be super reliable.

I met the safety car team once. The main guy looked like he was probably a German assassin, most likely called Hans. 

3 hours ago, Agent L said:

Astons are mostly Mercedes now aren't they?