Formula One - 2020

Final random one from me, but I think it’s really refreshing seeing them at a cold track, having to dress up warm instead of going on a different summer holiday every race. 

Kudos to Bottas, he didn’t look like he had it in him. Maybe hopeful but I had Max nailed for pole here. Third a disappointment. Albon wow, it doesn’t get better does it? A country mile of.

4 hours ago, kiroquai said:

Leclerc beginning to stray into Villeneuve/Schumacher tier levels of dragging terrible Ferraris to positions they don’t deserve.

And Alesi ;)

6 hours ago, ryodi said:

Bottas to win tomorrow then. Starting on pole and the cars are so wide it’ll be difficult to pass into turn one.

Nah, Lewis will easily dispose of him if he actually wants to.

Unless Max jumps Lewis and he immediately decides to have one of his race long naps instead.

They said on C4 that only 3 out of 18 races on this circuit configuration has been won from pole, Bottas isn't winning tomorrow.

Though Lewis did sound really downtrodden in interviews afterwards

In contrast I think Bottas will win and if there's ever a race to run Hamilton out of road at the start it's this one. 

As for Hamilton being downtrodden he'd just lost pole I'm not sure how happy people expect him to be. Sky seem to think it's a carry over from his penalties in Russia.

1 minute ago, The Bag said:

God I wish Crofty would stop with the bullshit historical crap - he started sixth last time we we here, he started sixth today.  So what, so fucking what?!

Especially when that was 7 years ago.