What games did you complete? 2020 Edition

Dragon Quest XI (PS4)

It's generic, yes it looks & plays well but offers nothing new to the JRPG experience 7/10

Death Stranding (PS4)

Definitely a marmite game, yes the cut scenes went on far too long at times but it's Kojima what else did you expect? I loved it 9/10

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (PS4)

At times a bit janky but the combat was fun even if the story was forgetful 7/10

It's Quiz Time (PS4)

Fun local co-op game to play with the kids 6/10

Mario Tennis (Switch)

ChimParty (PS4)

The Outer Worlds (PS4)

Started off ok but towards the end, I got bored of the side quests and just played the main campaign 7/10

Concrete Genie (PS4)

A nice short game that has you painting a town with graffiti to bring it back to life & a decent story about bullying 8/10

The Last of Us 2 (PS4)

Extremely violent at times but the production values are excellent 9/10

Animal Crossing (Switch)

I think this is the first time I have ever played an Animal Crossing game, after 70 odd hours I got bored but it was still fun to play 8/10

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4)

Ignore the side quests and just stick with the main campaign for a decent JRPG remake 8/10

Erica (PS4)

An interactive film where you get to choose certain paths 6/10

Beyond Two Souls (PS4)

This had me gripped & I can't believe I have not played it on release 8/10

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4)

Can't say no to more Star Wars (I only played the campaign) 6/10

Entwined (PS4)

Nice short Journey-esque music game where you control two creatures through various levels one with each controller stick. 7/10

Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)

Zoom, pew pew. I have gotten it out of my system now don't need to play another for a while 6/10

Sayonara Wild Hearts (PS4)

It's a short experience just over an hour to play through this musical album. Gameplay has different sections on endless running, shooting, flying & driving. There is a score challenge to get gold rank on the stages which is very difficult to do on the first attempt but can be achieved with multiple playthroughs. 7/10

God of War

Holy shit, this is some game. I don't play many brawlers as they tend to be quite demanding on the old muscle memory, and you can't usually transfer knowledge from one to the other, as you can with shooters and driving games. But when I get into them, I really get into them. I adored Sekiro last year, and in my opinion this might be even better due to being a bit less of an ordeal.

I also never usually play games in a fantasy setting as I'm just not interested in the lore and stuff, but this won me over. The norse mythology tinged with modern humour was a winning combination for me. Now I can stomach elves and magic and dragons, I may even give Dark Souls another go!

But it's the combat that made me fall in love with this game. It's so, so satisfying. I've got a thing about throwing melee weapons. In Assassins' Creed Brotherhood you could do a massive overhead throw of a two handed weapon, and I couldn't get enough of it. The Hunter's throwing knife in Destiny meant I never seriously tried any other class. The leviathan axe might be the best throwing weapon of all time. It's just fucking awesome.

I also think it has my perfect game structure - a strong but not bloated campaign, with plenty of optional post-story challenges that push you to the next level of mastery. I'm in the end-game now and it has a well-judged loop of ultra-tough fights and high-end rewards that nudge you closer to being able to beat even harder challenges. I played the whole game on Hard ("Give me a challenge") and after a couple of early major difficulty spikes, I found it to be just right. 

I'm finding it really hard to stop playing. I've done plenty of late nights and 3-hour sessions. This could be a last-second entry to my top 10 of the generation and is my favourite so far of the big single-player PS4 exclusives (still yet to play Horizon, Bloodborne or Lost Legacy).

Rating: Pob Essential

Spoiler

1. Jedi Fallen Order

2. COD Modern Warfare

3. Outer Wilds

4. Dishonored 2

5. Trials HD

6. Trials Rising

7. Streets of Rage 4

8 The Last of Us pt 2

9 Forza Horizon 4

10 The Division 2

11 Hitman 2

12 Prey

13 What Remains of Edith Finch

14 The Turing Test

15 Tacoma

16 The Gardens Between

17 Untitled Goose Game

18 Tell Me Why

19 Deliver Us The Moon

20 Star Wars Squadrons

21 God of War

Previously...

Spoiler

1) AM2R - PC - 2016 (1991)
2) Ecco The Dolphin - Mega CD - 1992/3
3) Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - 3DS - 2012/14
4) Mega Man X - SNES - 1993
5) Super Metroid - SNES - 1994
6) Donkey Kong Country - SNES - 1994
7) Chrono Trigger - SNES - 1995
8) Star Fox 2 - SNES - 2017 (1995)
9) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - SNES - 1995
10) Xenogears - PS1 - 1998
11) Sonic the Hedgehog - Megadrive - 1991
12) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - SNES - 1996
13) Kirby Super Star - SNES - 1996
14) Earthbound - SNES - 1995
15) R4: Ridge Racer Type 4 - PS1 - 1998/9
16) Tomb Raider III - PC - 1998
17) Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - PC - 1999
18) Tomb Raider Chronicles - PC - 2000
19) Shenmue HD - PC - 2018 (1999/2000)
20) Shenmue II HD - PC - 2018 (2001)
21) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - PS3 - 2012 (2001)
22) Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - PC - 2003
23) Jak II: Renegade - PS3 - 2012 (2003)
24) Jak 3 - PS3 - 2012 (2004)
25) Tomb Raider: Legend - PC - 2006
26) Tomb Raider: Anniversary - PC - 2007
27) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - PS4 - 2015 (2007)
28) Tomb Raider: Underworld - PC - 2008
29) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice - 3DS - 2016
30) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PS4 - 2015 (2009)
31) Final Fantasy Adventure - GameBoy - 1991
32) Alpha Protocol - PC - 2010
33) Day of the Tentacle Remastered - Vita - 2016 (1993)
34) Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - PC - 2011
35) Star Fox 64 3D - 3DS - 2011 (1997)
36) Limbo - PC - 2011 (2010)
37) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS - 2015 (2000)
38) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - PS4 - 2015 (2011)
39) Super Mario 64 - Switch - 2020 (1996)
40) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Arcade - 1989
41) Alan Wake - PC - 2012 (2010)

42) Warioware Gold - 3DS - 2018

43) Alan Wake's American Nightmare - PC - 2012
44) Super Mario Sunshine - Switch - 2020 (2002)
45) Quantum Conundrum - PC - 2012
46) Super Mario Galaxy - Switch - 2020 (2007)

47) The Last of Us Remastered - PS4 - 2014 (2013)
Completed main story and Left Behind expansion (17 hours approx.)

I went into this one knowing it was a very highly regarded game, but not much else (yes, I even avoided spoilers!). It's from the makers of Uncharted, so it's got ludicrously high production values and seamlessly integrates the 'acted sequences' into the flow of the gameplay, ushering you through a mostly linear world of scripted events, punctuated by combat encounters. Unlike Uncharted, however, The Last of Us is not a plucky hollywood adventure, it is a very grounded, gritty, violent, harrowing and often frightening game of survival. Ammo and supplies are not plentiful, and frontal assaults against enemies usually won't work. Instead, you must use the environment to your advantage, be sneaky and ruthless and predatorial against human foes, and quiet, slow and careful against the infected. Often, things go wrong and the whole experience becomes a hectic adrenaline rush.

The gameplay is pretty solid but occasionally annoying, like when you've spent ten minutes perfecting the perfect unseen route, only for some bastard with a sniper rifle to spot you through an inch-wide gap in a wall from half a mile away. Stealthing around felt clumsy when trying to go for insta-kills and getting stuck on something or being slightly out of range, and now and then I got on the wrong end of seemingly arbitrary rules about when enemies enter alert mode and who does and doesn't show on your Listen Mode screen. Speaking of that, I had almost finished the main game before I worked out which button activated Listen Mode - I had spent the whole time playing without knowing how to use (a valid tactic, admittedly) and felt pretty silly. I might have enjoyed the stealth/combat more had I used it from the start, but never mind.

Without prying too closely into the specifics, I had read about the performances and writing being outstanding, and to my mind they were at least very good. Particularly impressive was the incidental dialogue that seemed to naturally flow from the situations. The characters felt real and grounded. I don't think anyone gave an oscar-worthy performance, but we're talking reasonable 'cable TV show' quality, which is pretty much top-tier by videogame standards. I had an idea of what might happen at the end, which didn't come to pass, so that was surprising.

Come to think of it, the whole plot feels very much like a TV show; every so often meeting a new bunch of people, surviving some dangerous situation, going onto the next area and doing the next thing, and although it kind of builds to something, there's no spectacular climax and instead it just... ends.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I felt about the game as a whole. I think I liked it, I certainly appreciated what it was trying to do and I liked the characters. I can't say I consistently enjoyed it, though - my emotional reactions were generally fear, panic, occasional moments of lightness, the odd bit of satisfaction and then unrelenting sadness permeating through. Is this a good game? Yes, I think so. Did I enjoy playing it and want to play it again? No, not really. The Left Behind expansion brought me a glimmer of joy when I made the soldiers and infected start fighting each other, but it was still more terror and sorrow and stress than I would like to voluntarily subject myself to. :lol:

30 games! That's a lot more than normal, boy it's been a shit year.

FFXIV: Heavensward - There's a campaigns worth of post-game content before you even get to this expansion, most of it filler, but the last few quests really change up the status quo, realising that you and your super special band of heroes are a bit too powerful and framing them for the death of a monarch, leaving them scattered, captured or on the run and having to seek asylum from a closed kingdom to the north.

What follows is actually like a classic FF game story, you and a few key NPCs plan to draw off an assault from this kingdom, by sneaking out the macguffin they want, and go on a great big trek through the wilderness to find some peaceful solution with the aid of a heretic leader. The new NPCs are an interesting bunch, and obviously this delve into the past uncovers a lot of personal revelations for them. And occasionally it cuts back to the old world for updates on your allies, as events there shift into an uneasy political stalemate. And it's pretty good, as everyone said! I enjoyed the latter half less, which is a stop the Empire from getting a superweapon thing in some floaty islands, but that does tie back in and has some great moments and a few twists.

Overall, I think people recommending this did it more as a "if you're a fan of MMOs" recommendation rather than "spend 500 hours getting to this if you like the FF series", which is what I did, but hey, I'm enjoying the game and it does make me look forwards to XVI a bit more as it's the same guy.

Onto Stormblood next.

Spoiler

Forza 7

Microsoft Flight Simulator

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn

Muse Dash

Tell Me Why

Hypnospace Outlaw

The Touryst

Carrion

Mario 64 (PC)

Gone Home 

Observation 

A Short Hike 

Age of Wonders: Planetfall

Yakuza Kiwami

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Gears Tactics

Grandia 3

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Wave Race 64

Slay the Spire

Halo 3: ODST

Halo 3 

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo CE: Anniversary 

Crackdown 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance + DLC

God of War (2005) 

Resident Evil 2 RE

Grandia 2 

25. The Talos Principle (XB1) - A decent environmental puzzle game wrapped in an existential philosophical AI/robot theme that - frankly - I have no real idea what it was going on about (or particularly cared for). However the puzzles are well pitched and the difficulty curve is smooth, with the mechanics building you up to the complex levels at a steady pace. It does have some tricky moments and you definitely get that buzz when beating them, but overall I'd say it was more Portal than The Witness difficulty wise. It looks pretty good too, but I would probably say for me it was about 20% too long. Well worth a go if you like the genre though. On Game Pass but leaving soon. - 7/10

On 16/10/2020 at 01:01, FiveFootNinja said:

1. Jedi: Fallen Order (XB1) - 10/10

2. Untitled Goose Game (XB1) - 8/10

3. Gorogoa (iPad) - 9/10

4. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (XB1) - 8/10

5. Abzû (PS4) - 6/10

6. Braid (XB1/360) - 10/10

7. A Plague Tale: Innocence (XB1) - 8/10

8. Quantum Break (XB1) - 6/10

9. Oxenfree (Mac OS) - 7/10

10. Monument Valley 2 (iPad) -  7/10

11. Sniper Elite 4 (XB1) - 8/10

12. Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) - 10/10

13. Fractured Minds (XB1) - 5/10

14. The Last Guardian (PS4) - 8/10

15. Journey (PS4) - 10/10

16. God of War [2018] (PS4) - 10/10

17. Superhot (XB1) - 8/10

18. Deliver Us the Moon (XB1) - 7/10

19. Virginia (XB1) - 5/10

20. Journey to the Savage Planet (XB1) - 7/10

21. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (XB1) - 8/10

22. Thief [2014] (PS4) - 6/10

23. Tacoma (XB1) - 7/10

24. The Gardens Between (XB1) - 8/10

On 24/10/2020 at 15:41, Pelekophoros said:

01/01: Superhot (XBone)

03/01: Old Man's Journey (XBone)

05/01: The Turing Project (XBone)

19/01: Halo: CE Anniversary (XBone)

01/04: Quantum Break (XBone)

02/04: Halo 2 (Xbone)

04/04: Call Of Duty MW (2019) (XBone)

13/05: Control (PS4)

02/06: Call Of Duty WWII (PS4)

18/06: God of War 2018 (PS4)

26/06: Shadow Of The Colossus (PS4)

05/07: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

06/07: Resident Evil 2 (PS4)

07/07: Universal Paperclip (web)

09/08: Carrion (Xbone)

10/08: Robocop (Arcade)

12/08: Sly Spy Secret Agent (Arcade)

14/08: Bad Dudes vs DragonNinja (Arcade)

16/08: Batman Arkham Knight (PS4)

19/08: Vigilante (Arcade)

20/08: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Campaign Remastered (PS4)

25/08: Glass Masquerade (Switch)

30/08: Erica (PS4)

08/09: Into The Breach (Switch)

12/09: Rastan (Arcade)

19/09: Super Mario Bros (Switch)

24/09: A Short Hike (Switch) 

26/09: Halo 3 (Xbone)

28/09: Halo 3: ODST (XBone)

03/10: Halo: Reach (Xbone)

08/10: Halo 4 (Xbone)

11/10: Aliens (Arcade)

11/10: Halo 5 (XBone)

24/10: Until Dawn (PS4)

02/11: Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (Xbone)

Fuck me, what an astoundingly lazy and bone idle port of a load of pre-existing content this is. Bungie outdid themselves in laziness with this. The new bits are great, but barely exist alongside all the old shit you've already played a million times in Destiny 1. Hugely disappointed, it's almost put me off Beyond Light.

Might as well throw my two cents in.

Honestly i have a bad habit of rarely finishing games, and this year particularly has flown by. But completed a small handful of games:

Detroit: Become Human

I got it through PS Plus and made the time to play it. Really enjoyed it actually - well enough to do a single playthrough, but I won't revisit it. Never played a David Cage game before, but the setting was interesting enough.

FFVII: Remake

Not much to say. Loved it and thought the ending was great. 10/10

Grey Matter

This has been in my backlog for yeaaars.

A 2010 point and click adventure game I picked up on Steam at some point.

Set in Oxford, and having spent a lot of time there myself it was nice to explore the city - it had a good sense of atmosphere, and I kinda just enjoyed playing an old PC game. 

Yakuza 3 Remastered

Only finished it this week, in enamored with the series. Definite step down from the Kiwami remakes of 1 & 2, but Okinawa was a nice change of location. Side stories weren't as in depth and no Hostess club mini game were downsides, but still enjoyable.

On 06/11/2020 at 10:28, Pelekophoros said:

07/11: Man Of Medan (PS4)

Oh my word what a horrendous step down this was after the trashy nonsense of Until Dawn. I lost a character early which apparently meant I missed a whole chunk of the best horror in here, but it was just all so...inadequate. THe acting was off - it seemed as though they took different clips of speech from entirely different scenes. Alex in particular would make random outbursts without any input from the player at all.

It suffered from losing the PS4 specific control scheme - wish they'd have kept the same QTE's as UD tbh. The timings on those QTEs seemed off, though. Or unfair. While they appear to have removed some of the random deaths Until Dawn suffered from (shot a squirrel? You're in trouble miss) this went entirely the other way of making it seem entirely fruitless what decisions I made. Though I know that wasn't the case.

I saved 3 of the 5. Wouldn't have given a shit if they all died, though. Again, different to Until Dawn where it actually tested me by making me want characters to die, vs my drive as a player to want to succeed.

I'll pick up Little Hope in a sale at some point, but am worried.

January

Injustice 2 (story)

February

Don’t Die, Mr Robot

Untitled Goose Game

Titanfall 2 (campaign)

March

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Middle Earth: Shadow of War

April
Rogue Aces

Burly Men At Sea

COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

Prey (2017)

May

Prey: Mooncrash

Far Cry: New Dawn

July

Stardew Valley (will go back once the 1.5 update releases)

August

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

What Remains of Edith Finch

The Last of Us Remastered

The Last of Us Left Behind
Watch Dogs 2

God of War III: Remastered

September

God of War

October

The Last of Us 2

Lego Marvel’s Avengers

November

Saints Row The Third - Remastered

Platinum number 19 (w00t) That is a probably seen as a good sign, and in part it is.

Steelport is a fun playground in which to mindlessly cause mayhem, and the storyline is self-aware about its overblown melodrama. Yet even with a very shiny coat of polish, the nine year wrinkles do appear in the gameplay, with a clunkiness that undermines the game’s glossy new sheen.

For fans of the series, still a lot of fun. It’s just not quite as emotionally engaging as the underrated second game or as chaotic as the balls-to-the-wall fourth. Hopefully an eventual fifth game, should it come to light, will unite the strongest aspects of the series to make the most harmonious entry yet.

8 hours ago, Pelekophoros said:

07/11: Man Of Medan (PS4)

08/11: A Way Out (PS4)

Enjoyable and daft co-op adventure that mixes up what it's trying to do each level in an interesting way. It occasionally overreached with its ambitions of scale but was charming nonetheless. Was disappointed by the lack of choice at the end, but there you go.

Resident Evil Zero (Switch).

I have owned RE0 in one form or another for 15 years now and after picking this cart up (last year!) I finally worked up the motivation to play beyond the opening half hour. Putting it on Easy because I remember it being hard made all the difference, allowing me to enjoy the daft dialogue, daft puzzles and basically all the daft without the hassle of being frustrated by the daft combat, and I regret nothing as there are definitely points near the end I bet are excruciating on Normal. I still found myself getting stunlocked against some bosses/birds/dogs and still died a few times in set pieces but overall it wasn't too frustrating.

I absolutely loved it. Moreso than RE3 (original) and on par with Code Veronica for me, probably appreciated all the more because I know I'm never getting another tank-controlled survival horror with this budget in my lifetime. Good length, good (as in enjoyably bad) characters/plot, never frustrated in how to progress and even a bittersweet reminder of more innocent times upon completion as I unlocked new modes that would doubtless be DLC now.

Now I have the ludicrous notion of playing Dino Crisis for the first time, I'll report back in a week or so :D

06/11/2020 - X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse (PS2)

I remember very fondly playing the original X-Men Legends and being very impressed at the scale of the game and how much fun it was to see all these superheroes, with their different powers and abilities, thrashing around the screen. It was good fun in multiplayer too and was a new genre for me, making it all even more exciting. I never got around to playing the sequel, though. It was near the end of the Xbox's life and I moved more over to the PC and spending far more time reading about games than I did playing them - we've all been there, I'm sure.

Having recently discovered the simplicity of Launchbox, I decided to hunt this down to play as a prelude to replaying the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games (until I was annoyed to find they were delisted on Steam now) and it's fair to say that this was a bit of a trudge to get through.

I don't really recall too much about the first game so but having a quick google tells me that the character roster is smaller, but this introduced more flexibility with powers (something that was present in M:UA1 but annoyingly removed from the sequel, so you only had four abilities to play with there). It kept the same cel-shaded art style though which, to be fair, helps it not date as badly as many other games from the era. It gets a further boost from the magic of emulation, which allows the resolution to be given a dose of radiation to the effect that it actually looks okay at 1440p.

The action, too, remains as it ever was; battle through a series of maps in between visiting a hub using a combination of good old-fashioned fisticuffs and a selection of powers and buffs, which are largely the same for each character (i.e. team/individual boosts, heavy melee/range attack, radial attacks and super moves). Maps for each mission are always of a size that there's room to explore, but not so big that it takes too much time to uncover every nook and cranny and move on. Enemies are plentiful and, if you want to hunt down the relevant collectibles and play through the game again, you can recruit Deadpool, Iron Man and Prof X to the cause.

The gameplay itself is always very basic; it's largely go from A to B to pick something up or flick a switch. You rarely have to kill every enemy (though to do so is going to cost you levels as you won't get all the lovely XP up for grabs) and puzzles aren't really a thing. It's a brawler in a superhero wrapper and that's just fine.

Yep, fine.

Back in 2005 it would've been better, but time - and the Ultimate Alliance games - make this a much more basic experience. Most of the movesets - despite the slim roster - are repeated amongst characters and it's hard to create the 'proper' identity for the gang; Storm, for example, should be a damage-dealing mage archtype, but her powers provide similar damage to everybody else, so why not go for more of an all-rounder like Magneto? Given that equipment can provide serious damage boosts to melee attacks, that means you can have everybody's core output pretty much the same if you take time to set-up your gear (I had Iceman tooled-up with damage increasing gear and he was a destroyer). The downside to this is that there's never really any need to mix-and-match your heroes once you've found 4 you like, and that's a shame.

It also goes on just a bit longer than it probably should, too, due to the lack of variety on display and it hits a point - about mid-way through Act 3 of 5 for me - where you've unlocked most of the powers, had fun punching/zapping/freezing enemies and bosses for a while but know there's nothing coming to wow you and feel it needs to end soon. It doesn't, and instead carries on for a good few hours more.

It's done now though and whilst I couldn't recommend it, I do hold a little soft-spot for it. That's partly because the genre has never really taken off amongst other developers outside of this and the Ultimate Alliance games (which is very sad) but also because the core gameplay loop - brawling with RPG element - is fun. But it definitely needed something more to keep the interest up.

As a final note, a special mention must go to the script, which is absolutely horrendous. It's really, really bad and not in a 'so bad it's good' way. It does make you appreciate that whilst most scripts are still pretty rubbish, the baseline has improved somewhat over the years. So that's a positive to end on! ;)

Previously completed:

Spoiler

23/10/2020 - Ember (PC)

13/10/2020 - Midas Gold Plus (PC)

30/09/2020 - Hellenica (PC)

23/09/2020 - One Night Stand (PC)

19/09/2020 - Blackguards 2 (PC)

16/09/2020 - Destiny 2 (PC)

02/09/2020 - Combatribes (Arcade)

18/08/2020 - South Park: The Stick of Truth (PC)

16/08/2020 - Marvel's Avengers Beta (PC)

15/08/2020 - Deliver Us The Moon (PC)

06/08/2020 - Bombshell (PC)

01/08/2020 - World War Z (PC)

01/08/2020 - For Honor (PC)

30/07/2020 - Soda Dungeon 2 (PC)

17/07/2020 - Swords & Souls: Neverseen (PC)

05/07/2020 - Hellpoint: The Thespian Feast (PC)

04/07/2020 - A Short Hike (PC)

22/06/2020 - Late Shift (PC)

22/06/2020 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC)

21/06/2020 - Final Fantasy XV (PC)

14/06/2020 - Bright Memory (PC)

11/06/2020 - A Normal Lost Phone (PC)

09/06/2020 - The Outer Worlds (PC)

07/06/2020 - Sin Slayers: The First Sin (PC)

26/05/2020 - Astrologlaster (PC)

25/05/2020 - Demon Stone (PC)

23/05/2020 - Stories Untold (PC)

03/05/2020 - Streets of Rage 4 (PC)

29/04/2020 - Inside (PC)

21/04/2020 - Call of Duty WW2 (PC)

19/04/2020 - Wheels of Aurelia (PC)

15/04/2020 - Sword Omen: Legacy (PC)

02/04/2020 - Mother Russia Bleeds (PC)

29/03/2020 - Operencia - The Stolen Sun (PC)

20/02/2020 - Ruzar: The Life Stone (PC)

20/02/2020 - Alder's Blood: Prologue (PC)

17/02/2020 - Universal Paperclips (PC)

15/02/2020 - Gris (PC)

21/01/2020 - Gears of War 5 (Xbox One X)

19/01/2020 - Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls (Xbox One X)

05/01/2020 - Night Call (PC)

02/01/2020 - Remember Me (PC)

Assassin's Creed Origins

This is a terrific game, no question, but the fact it took me 8 months to complete tells its own story. Its strength lies in mopping up all those ?, exploring the stunning landscape, investigating tombs, finding the papyrus treasures and assassinating a fort full of Roman centurions. When it comes to the main story and plot though, it gets bogged down in dull exposition and samey missions.

In my book this is second only to Assassin's Creed 2, so that's high praise.

7 hours ago, Marlowe said:

Portal (2007) ****

Portal 2 (2011) *****

Superhot (2016) ***

Games that build themselves around an original and ingenious mechanic are what keeps me coming back to videogames. Nintendo are the kings of this, with the majority of their games starting out as mechanical experiments that only later assume the form of a Mario or Zelda game, and it's a huge part of my endearing love for them. But as Portal and Superhot show, they're not the only ones at it.

After the simple pleasure of learning and playing around with any new mechanic for the first time, the hook for the player is discovering the many applications of it - just how far can the designers twist and stretch that single concept to keep the experience engaging. And this fundamentally is why Portal and its sequel are great games while Superhot is only a good game. Portal is superbly paced in its introduction of new ideas and applications of the central mechanic. Right when it risks becoming repetitive, it throws in something new, and with a frequency that fully sustains its playing time. Superhot is fantastic in the execution of its concept, but it lacks Portal's pacing and variety, its ability to stay one step ahead of the player. Despite being the shorter game, it comes far closer than Portal to overstaying its welcome. 

It might be hard to organise now but try to find someone else who hasn't played the multiplayer campaign of Portal 2 and play it using no voice chat but sign language. I did this with a friend a few years back and it's still a highlight in my playing history. The final puzzle had us stumped for almost half an hour before we figured it out.

26. Carrion (XB1) - A reverse horror metroidvania platformer. I went into this intrigued enough to give it a try, but not really expecting to like it. Thankfully I was wrong as it is a fun little game. The movement of the creature is superb and the wanton violence is very appropriately B-movie monster flick. Also the mechanics/abilities evolve nicely too and give you a bit to think about and suit the thematics more than something traditional like a "double jump" or something else you would normally expect. Overall I didn't really find anything challenging here and whipped through it in about 4 hours, but any longer would have outstayed it's welcome. If gobbling up humans to a dark brooding soundtrack sounds like your bag, jump right in. On Game Pass. - 7/10

3. Gorogoa (iPad) - 9/10

5. Abzû (PS4) - 6/10

23. Tacoma (XB1) - 7/10

25. The Talos Principle (XB1) - 7/10

I'm going to add four games that I can't technically 'complete' but feel I've put enough hours into them to merit a mention.

Onward (Quest 2)

The weakest of the bunch. It excels when you have a good team but the general toxicity is a turn-off. I do still dip in from time to time as it has a strong tactical element and new games load very fast.

Population: One (Quest 2)

My current obssession; in fact I don't remember being so addicted to a game since Skyrim. I play it around 5 hours a day without fail and I don't see this letting up anytime soon. A proper adrenaline rush when your team combines to get the victory. I think BigBox need to be praised for delivering an incredibly robust, fun and smooth experience. Randoms on the servers are generally polite and team oriented too.

Snooker 19 (Switch)

This is a very good recreation of the sport let down by some poor optimisation (it seems to chew up the battery life) and ropey facial recreations. It is the perfect game for a chilled-out blast though with frames taking around 15 minutes each. I think Blade Interactive perfected the formula better back in the mid noughties but I expect Lab42 will keep improving year on year if they get the chance. It'll stay on my Switch because it scratches an itch, especially when a tournament comes around.

Slay the Spire (Switch)

I've certainly not caned this like a lot of people but still put a ton of hours into the beast. I've enjoyed it, and appreciate it but I think it is time to move on. If I'm honest with myself I prefer more action-oriented Roguelike games and have a stack on my Switch waiting to be played.

2020 Completed Games

Spoiler

Dragon Quest XI (PS4)

It's generic, yes it looks & plays well but offers nothing new to the JRPG experience 7/10

Death Stranding (PS4)

Definitely a marmite game, yes the cut scenes went on far too long at times but it's Kojima what else did you expect? I loved it 9/10

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (PS4)

At times a bit janky but the combat was fun even if the story was forgetful 7/10

It's Quiz Time (PS4)

Mario Tennis (Switch)

ChimParty (PS4)

The Outer Worlds (PS4)

Started off ok but towards the end, I got bored of the side quests and just played the main campaign 7/10

Concrete Genie (PS4)

A nice short game that has you painting a town with graffiti to bring it back to life & a decent story about bullying 8/10

The Last of Us 2 (PS4)

Extremely violent at times but the production values are excellent 9/10

Animal Crossing (Switch)

I think this is the first time I have ever played an Animal Crossing game, after 70 odd hours I got bored but it was still fun to play 8/10

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4)

Ignore the side quests and just stick with the main campaign for a decent JRPG remake 8/10

Erica (PS4)

An interactive film where you get to choose certain paths 6/10

Beyond Two Souls (PS4)

This had me gripped & I can't believe I have not played it on release 8/10

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4)

Can't say no to more Star Wars (I only played the campaign) 6/10

Entwined (PS4)

Nice short Journey-esque music game where you control two creatures through various levels one with each controller stick. 7/10

Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)

Zoom, pew pew. I have gotten it out of my system now don't need to play another for a while 6/10

Sayonara Wild Hearts (PS4)

It's a short experience just over an hour to play through this musical album. Gameplay has different sections on endless running, shooting, flying & driving. There is a score challenge to get gold rank on the stages which is very difficult to do on the first attempt but can be achieved with multiple playthroughs. 7/10

Need for Speed Payback (PS4)

I've had an itch to enjoy a racing game for a long time and nothing could scratch it until Need for Speed Payback was added to PS+ in October. 

Yes it has a really bad story but where it matters most in the driving it is great fun with four different classes in Drag, Race, Off-Road & Drift. Lots of events for you to complete which follow the main story arc in taking down various car leagues. There are also chips to collect, billboards to smash and tons of challenges from top speed, drift zones, jumps etc. In fact there are too many of these challenges that just litter the map!

To upgrade the cars you can complete events which you can replay if required to earn a card that will upgrade one of six components of your car. You can also visit a tuning shop to purchase these cards using the credits earned during the game. It is not too difficult to get cars up to the max level 18 and 399 rating.

When driving around you may get lucky and find a bait crate. These are great fun, you collect the crate & have to race to the destination with cops chasing you down.

Spoiler

Overall a great fun racing game that I enjoyed playing & it has definetly scratch my racing itch! 7/10

Tetris Effect - Although having picked it up via cultural osmosis, I don't think I've ever played a Tetris game, I was too young for the OG Gameboy, and for most of my life it's been owned by EA, which means it was relegated to $60 retail games or smarphone apps with $5 subscriptions because fuck you.

Anyway, this is basically Mizaguchi doing Lumines but with a bit more budget, but I was good at Lumines, here I died in the tutorial. But it's well paced enough that you can claw your way up and eventually see the credits. Recommended.

Eastshade - What do you get if you strip an Elder Scrolls game of all combat? Exploring a small open world, doing layered quests, meeting strange characters, reading books and pilfering things from peoples homes. There's even a stripped down alchemy system.

The game itself is about being a painter, which is a really hard thing to capture in a videogame, and the choice of screenshot taking with a bit of resource management is not the most creative choice, but the resource here is inspiration - listening to a musician, chilling in a hot spring, exploring somewhere new all add to your inspiration and encourage you to get into the mood and roleplay a bit, and it mostly works.

It's rough around the edges and really unoptimised, but I enjoyed my time with it.

Spoiler

FFXIV: Heavensward 

Forza 7

Microsoft Flight Simulator

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn

Muse Dash

Tell Me Why

Hypnospace Outlaw

The Touryst

Carrion

Mario 64 (PC)

Gone Home 

Observation 

A Short Hike 

Age of Wonders: Planetfall

Yakuza Kiwami

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Gears Tactics

Grandia 3

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Wave Race 64

Slay the Spire

Halo 3: ODST

Halo 3 

Halo 2: Anniversary

Halo CE: Anniversary 

Crackdown 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance + DLC

God of War (2005) 

Resident Evil 2 RE

Grandia 2 

Spoiler

1. Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order (XB1) 7.5/10

2. Jurassic World Evolution (XB1) 7/10

3. No Man's Sky (XB1) 8/10

4. Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons (XB1 - Game Pass) 8/10

5. The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) 8.5/10

6. The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4) 8.5/10

7. Overcooked 2 (XB1) 7.5/10

8. Journey (PS4) 8/10

9. Untitled Goose Game (XB1 - Game Pass) 6.5/10

10. Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4) 8/10

11. Streets of Rage 4 (XB1) 8/10

12. Mortal Kombat X (XB1 - Game Pass) 7.5/10

13. Spider-Man (PS4) 10/10

14. Moving Out (XB1 - Game Pass) 6.5/10

15. Marvel v Capcom: Infinite (XB1 - Game Pass) 6/10

16. Doom (2016) (XB1) 8.5/10

17. Carrion (XB1 - Game Pass) 7/10

18. Gears of War 4 (XB1 - Game Pass) 8/10

19. Borderlands - GOTY Edition (XB1) 7/10

20. God of War (PS4) 9.5/10

21. Uncharted - Drake's Fortune Remastered (PS4)

Apparently, it's 11 years since I played this back on the PS3 (according to PSN) and I remember being absolutely in love with this at the time.  I think that is a good indicator of progress because this really feels a bit dated now.  I don't mean that as a criticism, it's just a fact - 11 years is a long time in video games.  Needs to be said that this remaster looks pretty good though.

Also - the plot is still good, the characters work well together and most of this is well paced with fun gun mechanics.  Where it falls down somewhat is the strength and difficulty of the puzzles.  But then again, it seems somewhat churlish to mark this down on something that Naughty Dog improved dramatically in future instalments.

I did enjoy the 6-7 hours it took for me to get through the campaign, and not just for nostalgia's sake.  Yes, there's a bit of repetition and the game could have done with some more effective set pieces (whereas the jeep chase is ace, the handling in the jet ski sections is absolutely horrible and sadly, the former was over too soon but the latter dragged) but the core game mechanics that make up 90% of the game are entertaining.

As this is part of a rather bargainous compilation package, it's good to revisit this and play through again.  Overall it's fun, the story still holds up well and I'm sure that I'll appreciate the next 3 titles in the series all the more.  Looking forward to starting Uncharted 2 again soon because I already know that some of the faults of the original are fixed!

7/10 

34. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch)

image.thumb.png.4cc7535d02719720b4515fa98d991a96.png

This is B-tier Nintendo at its inconsistent yet still thoroughly-charming best. I completed it in about 4 hours on the Wii U back in 2014, and since then the devs have effectively doubled its run time for the Switch release. Some of this extra stuff is great, such as the levels that hark back to Odyssey, but others are just variations on a theme and serve as little more than padding - these I largely ignored.

Overall, however, I liked this a lot. The best levels are those which successfully tap into that odd pleasure we seem to derive from seeing big things presented on a smaller scale, like a well-made, intricately-detailed toy, or a diorama of a much larger scene, and it’s telling that the bigger, more platform-oriented levels aren’t as good - the smaller, the better, in fact. Stages are typically only 3-5 minutes long and are presented in a random order - one level you’re exploring a scuttled pirate ship while in the next you’re negotiating the rooftops of a Persian palace. This, combined with the miniaturised presentation, has the cumulative effect of making you feel like you’ve been given a big box of chocolates, each one sufficiently different from the other to feel unique and exciting, but bite-sized enough to never outstay their welcome. It helps that the game looks sumptuous, even on Switch hardware that is starting to feel out-dated now, and it sounds wonderful, too, whether it’s the Toadified renditions of classic Mario tunes that play in the background to each stage, or the adorable whimpers of panic that the Captain lets slip as he scuttles away from a pursuing Shy Guy..

Lovely.

8/10

Completed this year:

Spoiler

1. Death Stranding (PS4) - 8/10

2. Mark of the Ninja Remastered (Switch) - 7/10

3. Firewatch (PS4) - 7/10

4. Dishonored 2 (PS4) - 7/10

5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) (PS4) - 6/10

6. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PC) - 8/10

7. Half-Life 2 (PC) - 9/10

8. Gears 5 (PC Game Pass) - 8/10

9. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) - 9/10

10. A Plague Tale: Innocence (PC Game Pass) - 7/10

11. Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (PC) - 7/10

12. Lonely Mountains: Downhill (PC Game Pass) - 8/10

13. The Last of Us (PS4) - 10/10

14. The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4) - 9/10

15. Sniper Elite V2 (PC) - 6/10

16. Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC) - 6/10

17. Rayman Legends (Switch) - 6/10

18. Monument Valley (Android) - 7/10

19. The Last of Us: Part II (PS4) - 10/10

20. The Gardens Between (PC Game Pass) - 6/10

21. Subnautica (PC Game Pass) - 7/10

22. Observation (PC Game Pass) - 7/10

23. Ape Out (PC Game Pass) - 7/10

24. Dark Souls 3 (PC) - N/A (Replay)

25. Paper Mario: The Origami King - 7/10

26. Superhot (Switch) - 6.5/10

27. Ori and the Blind Forest (Switch) - 9/10

28. INSIDE (PC) - N/A (Replay)

29. Botanicula (PC) - 7/10

30. Disco Elysium (PC) - 9/10

31. FAR: Lone Sails (PC) - 6.5/10

32. Aaero (PC) - 7/10

33. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Switch) - 7/10

34. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch) - 7/10

Supraland – 7/11

Downloaded this from GamePass after seeing some recommendations here comparing it to Metroid Prime and Portal. While not quite reaching the heights of those luminaries, this is a really fun and interesting game. A huge sprawling (maybe too sprawling) first person world to explore, lots of fiendish physics puzzles and terrible unnecessary combat.

My biggest issue is that is doesn’t so much run out of steam but gets too steamy. It seems every new location begets a massive number of new puzzles and corners to poke around in, and while it seems churlish to moan about loads of content it can become overwhelming making you wish it was more focused at times. You only have to check out the thread to see the amount of us getting to Carrot Town and checking out having had enough (The irony of that is after Carrot Town the game does indeed tighten up for the run to the end). I managed to push through to the end was I did come close to throwing in the towel.

But I’d say at lease give it a go if you have GP it’s definitely worth some of your time and when you consider it was made by one guy it’s even more impressive.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales – 17/11

Spidey was my GOTY a couple of years ago, so I was well up for this especially as I didn’t have to buy a PS5 to play it on (the FOMO is real however). What you get here is very much more of the same. More of the same combat (sans game-breaking Web Blossom), more of the same challenges, more of the same delicious swinging about more of the same New York, with extra frosting. It remains as fun as ever with a good if slightly predictable story with great acting and characters.

I think knowing it was a smaller package prevented me from really connecting with a lot of the content. In the first Spidey I was all about opening suits and powers and exploring the city. Here, I felt very been there done that about that stuff, but that is probably on me more than the game.

I would recommend sticking around after the credits as a nice final mission opens up that’s gives a bit of closure on Miles’ journey and give the game a good send off.

Previously

Spoiler

01/01 – Lego Builder’s Journey
28/01 – The Outer Worlds
01/02 – Untitled Goose Game
04/02 – Wandersong
11/02 – Ghostbusters

28/02 – Darksiders Genesis

04/03 – Slay the Spire

27/03 - GTA V

03/04 - Tomb Raider Go & Monument Valley 2

10/04 - Journey to the Savage Planet

24/04 - Ori and the Blind Forest

28/04 - Murder by Numbers

29/05 - Battle Chasers: Nightwar

13/06 - Picross S4

19/06 - Xcom 2

06/07 - Thronebreaker

07/08 - Paper Mario - Origami King

04/09 - Ghost of Tsushima

23/09 - Super Mario 64

02/10 - Super Mario Sunshine

09/10 - Super Mario Galaxy

23/10 - Fables 1 -3

32. Carto
I enjoyed this rather a lot in the end. It's a slow starter and never really gets beyond very light puzzles, but there's something about it's backwards logic of map-making to re-arrange the world that remains constantly pleasing. Once you get into the meat of it, there's plenty of mileage in the concept and it keeps chucking in clever little things right to the end. Plus the communities and characters you meet on your journey are all very nice and friendly, and helping them out with their odd customs is amusingly daft. I imagine it's a good one to play with kids as well.

Sometimes at the beginning this week - Abzu. This was lovely. I had no idea what was going on most of the time but it was thoroughly enjoyable.

20 November 2020 - Fallout: New Vegas. This is a complicated one. For a very long time I bounced off this game. I used to get to Nipton, there'd be a Caesar dickhead who'd taunt me, I'd kill him and the Legion would then keep hunting me so I gave up on it 2 or 3 times. This time I let said dickhead live and made it to the end after about 44 hours. I don't think there's another game out there that has intricacies in it's various plot points like this has. That's not to say the game is consistently well written. It's very difficult to invest in stories when there's only 5 voice actors and all the models are dead eyed mannequins. But then the way that House, the NCR, Caesars Legion and the brotherhood quests all mesh I'm not surprised that this game used to fall over frequently.

I enjoyed it. I'm glad I played it through. I wouldn't say it's one of my favourite ever. It looked pretty terrible back in 2010 because it was slap bang in the middle of video gamings "everything must be grey or brown" period but time has not been kind. The cooking and crafting systems may as well have not been implemented. But yeah, lots of emergent funny shit, some irritating consequences, but overall it was good.

1. Resident Evil 7(XB1) 8/10

2. Batman Arkham Asylum(XB1) 7.5/10

3. Halo: CE Anniversary(XB1) 5/10

4. Life is Strange(XB1) 8/10

5. Luigi Mansion 3(Switch) 8/10

6. New Super Lucky’s Tale(Switch) 7/10

7. Catherine: Full Body(PS4) 8.5/10

8. Untitled Goose Game(Switch) 6/10   

9. Sleeping Dogs(PS4) 9/10

10. Doom 2016(PS4) 9/10

11. Peggle 2(PS4) 7/10

12. Spider-Man(PS4) 9/10

13. Crash Bandicoot(PS4) 7.5/10
14. Resident Evil 3 Remake(PS4) 8/10

15. Spyro the Dragon(PS4) 6.5/10

16. The Order 1886(PS4) 6.5/10

17. Resident Evil 2 Remake(PS4) 9.5/10
18. Sayonara Wild Hearts(PS4) 8/10

19. Resident Evil Revelations 2(PS4) 7/10
20. Donut County(PS4) 6.5/10

21. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition(PS4) 8.5/10
22. Ratchet and Clank(PS4) 8/10
23. Crash Bandicoot 2(PS4) 6.5/10
24. Crash Bandicoot 3(PS4) 7/10

25. Dragon Quest XI S(Switch) 9/10

26. Super Mario Odyssey(Switch) 9/10

27. Super Mario Galaxy(Switch) 9.5/10

28. Pikmin 3 Deluxe(Switch) - My first Pikmin experience and I enjoyed it, it took around 16hrs to complete and I only found half the fruit and I have a fair number of challenges to complete so I may play It again on a harder difficulty at some point. Would recommend for those that enjoy RTS games and like a more cute art style.  8/10

27. Tetris Effect: Connected (XB1) - I finished the journey mode on this while waiting for PS5 content to download late last night. Largely it does what is says on the tin... it's Tetris, and there are a lot of effects. This sounds like I'm being reductive but I'm really not, the classic game has never got old and this makes it look (and more importantly sound) absolutely phenomenal. I can imagine it really popping in VR which is something I'll try once I get a PSVR eventually. If you like Tetris, you'll like this. - 8/10

28. Journey (PS5) - This is a bit cheeky as it's already on the list from earlier in the year, however the difference is this takes pride of place as the first game I've completed on next-gen hardware. My 4yo son chose it earlier after wanting to see the PS5 in action and we ran through it in one sitting together. It's a fantastic game that is a true classic and a very worthy "first" for the new console. - 10/10 (again)

On 14/11/2020 at 12:09, FiveFootNinja said:

3. Gorogoa (iPad) - 9/10

5. Abzû (PS4) - 6/10

23. Tacoma (XB1) - 7/10

25. The Talos Principle (XB1) - 7/10

26. Carrion (XB1) - 7/10

33. Slay the Spire (again)
Went back to this earlier in the week and realised I hadn't played it since the extra character was added. So I played a number of games as the Watcher, mostly failing well before the end, but just then got an unstoppable build together and didn't get stopped. Fantastic as always.

Nov

21/11 Glass Masquerade 2:Illusions (PC) More of the same as the last game, a digital puzzle with a fairy tale theme in stained glass windows replacing the international themed clock faces. There's an option to make the game harder by having to orient the puzzle pieces manually although most of the puzzles are set in a round frame making the initial placement a bit repetitive. Perfect to pick up and drop between rounds of Hades.

Previously

Spoiler

68. 26/10 Hyper Dyne Side Arms (Arcade/360)

67. 21/10 Deliver Us the Moon (PC) 

66. 17/10 Tacoma (PC)

65. 15/10 Children of Morta (PC) 

64. 29/09 Wolfenstein:Youngblood (PC)

63. 26/09 Carrion (PC) 

62.19/09 Glass Masquerade (PC) 

61. 08/09 A Short Hike (PC) 

60. 06/09 RAD (PC) 

59. 05/09 Super Mario Bros (SNES/Switch)

58. 22/08 Assassin's Creed:Unity:+Dead Kings DLC (PS4)
57. 02/08 KIDS (PC) 
56. 24/07 Close to the Sun (PC) 
55. 23/07 Thunder Cross (PC/Arcade/Switch)
54. 18/07 SKYE (PC) 
53. 18/07 Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zeroes (PS4) 
52. 18/07 Erica (PS4) 
51. 18/07 Symphonia! (PC) 
50. 12/07 Life is Strange:Before the Storm (PC)
49. 05/07 Assemble With Care (PC) 
48. 04/07 Mushroom Cats 2 (PC) 
47. 04/07 Outer Wilds (PC)
46. 20/06 Diamo XL (PC
45. 16/06 Bing Bong XL (PC) 
44. 16/06 Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler (PC)
43. 15/06 Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge (Browser) 
42. 13/06 Shinobi (Switch)
41. 08/06 Final Fantasy 7:Remake (PS4) 
40. 08/06 Missile Command:Recharged (PC)
39. 07/06 Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4) 
38. 07/06 Orbt XL (PC) 
37. 07/06 Ding Dong XL (PC)
36. 30/05 Tales from Off Peak City:Vol 1 (PC) 
35. 27/05 30 Miles to Barnard Castle (PS4/Dreams) 
34. 24/05 Super Bit Blaster XL (PC)
33. 22/05 When the Past was Around:Prologue (PC) 
32. 15/05 Mushroom Cats (PC) 
31. 09/05 deltarune:Chapter 1 (Switch) 
30. 21/04 Donkey Kong Jr (NES/Switch) 
29. 21/04 Donkey Kong (NES/Switch)
28. 21/04 Super Mario 2 (NES/Switch)
27. 13/04 Black Mesa (PC) 
26. 11/04 Arcade Moonlander Plus (PC)
25. 10/04 There is No Game (Jam Edition 2015) (PC)
24. 10/04 The Adventure Pals (PC)
23. 30/03 Bioshock Infinite:Burial at Sea (PS4)
22. 23/03 Bioshock Infinite (PS4)
21. 15/03 Bioshock 2 (PS4)
20. 11/03 The Supper (PC)
19. 08/03 Devil's Kiss (PC)
18. 07/03 Time Gentlemen, Please! (PC)
17. 04/03 Bioshock 2:Minerva's Den (PS4)
16. 01/03 Bioshock (PS4)
15. 27/02 Ben There, Dan That : Special Edition (PC) 
14. 21/02 You've to to be Kitten Me! (PS4/Dreams) 
13. 17/02 Art Therapy (PS4/Dreams) 
12. 16/02 Art's Dream (PS4/Dreams) 
11. 12/02 Juanito Arcade Mayhem (PC) 
10. 08/02 Wolfenstein 2:the New Colossus (PC) (plus The Freedom Chronicles DLC) 
9. 03/02 The Outer Worlds (PS4) 
8. 27/01 Quest of Dungeons (PC) 
7. 21/01 Feather (PC)
6. 20/01 Paperbark (PC)
5. 09/01 The Cat and the Coup (PC) 
4. 09/01 1979 Revolution:Black Friday (PC) 
3. 08/01 Wolfenstein:the Old Blood (PC) 
2. 03/01 Wolfenstein:the New Order (PC) 
1. 01/01 Detroit:Become Human (PS4)

On 08/11/2020 at 19:22, Pelekophoros said:

01/04: Quantum Break (XBone)