Hitman III - January 2021 - Xbox One, Series X|S, PS4/5, & PC

HITMAN 3 – All Locations Revealed

HITMAN 3 arrives on 20 January 2021. The countdown is well and truly on for the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy.

Agent 47’s adventure will take him around the world to six unique locations across three continents, where he’ll take on the most important contracts of his entire career. Each location has been crafted to deliver a unique and memorable gameplay experience, from the game’s first mission at the tallest building in the world through to the dramatic epilogue that concludes the trilogy in style with a narrative-focused finale.

This is a spoiler-free list of all six locations in the game, where we’re focused on the locations and not the story.
Stay tuned for more posts before launch detailing how to carryover your progress from HITMAN 2 into HITMAN 3.

Dubai, UAE

Dubai_Location.jpg

The game starts in Dubai, with Agent 47 literally on top of the world.

Experience the grandeur and decadence of Dubai at the opening ceremony of the tallest building in the world. Join an excited crowd to witness the breath-taking scenery and explore the top floors of this exquisite building – both inside and out.

Dartmoor, United Kingdom

Dartmoor_Location.jpg

After the events in Dubai, 47 heads to England.

Travel to the historic Thornbridge Manor in Dartmoor for a mission with a murder mystery twist. Choose your own path to your objectives or take on the role of detective to solve a murder and eliminate your target. Two birds, one disguise.

Berlin, Germany

Berlin_Location.jpg

At the mid-way point of the game, 47 is en-route to Germany.

Head to the outskirts of Berlin, a city known for its fairytales, vibrant style and chaotic nightlife. Whether you’re looking for a place to reflect and recuperate or want to experience the dizzying adrenaline rush of an epic rave, Berlin will help you find both of those things and everything in between.

Chongqing, China

Chongqing_Location.jpg

As the story intensifies, 47 arrives in China.

Under the flickering neon lights of busy cafes and amidst a flurry of small shops and food stands crammed into tight streets, Chongqing offers travellers a respite from the demands of everyday life. This megacity is a transportation hub with plenty of secrets off the beaten path.

Mendoza, Argentina

Mendoza_Location.jpg

HITMAN 3’s penultimate mission takes Agent 47 to Argentina.

As one of the most well-known wine regions in South America, Mendoza is the perfect place to take in the beautiful sights and acquired tastes of Argentina. From the sloping hills to the modern vineyards, there’s plenty of opportunity to explore.

Carpathian Mountains, Romania

CM2_Location.jpg

HITMAN 3’s epilogue sees Agent 47 return to Romania.

The final mission in the World of Assassination trilogy takes you to the Carpathian Mountains.

Romania was where the OG Codename 47 final level was set. That blurb sounds like it will tie into his origin. Not sure what to think of that considering the first game is the worst one. 

9 minutes ago, SM47 said:

Romania was where the OG Codename 47 final level was set. That blurb sounds like it will tie into his origin. Not sure what to think of that considering the first game is the worst one. 

Why would that be relevant? The games as they are now, are awesome. They aren't going to make a bad level on purpose just to stay true to the level of quality of the first game. Surely it's much more likely we'll see a cool new twist/reveal about his origin which sets up the next game or trilogy.

I'd rather a nice big sandbox level that plays to its own merits rather than some plot driven callback to a bad game. I might be wrong though, maybe it'll be good. 

18 minutes ago, SM47 said:

I'd rather a nice big sandbox level that plays to its own merits rather than some plot driven callback to a bad game. I might be wrong though, maybe it'll be good. 

I'd be very surprised if it isn't a big sandbox with the plot told in-between key moments and agter finishing the level. That's what they've done so far, I think it's safe to be optimistic about that.

About how big the last level probably is, I don't know anything about what actually happens or what you do in it

Spoiler

According to the achievement list (which you shouldn't look at as apparently it is full of spoilers) the last location only has 5 levels of mastery compared to 20 for most of the normal levels. So it's more akin to the first mini level of Hitman 2 which also only had 5 mastery levels. Given it's the end of the trilogy and ties into the very first game it probably is very plot driven.

Think I will pick up hitman 2 for a tenner. Quite fancy playing the level on a racetrack. :)

I thought I had bought it already but seems not. Must have played a free trial or something. 

I have Hitman 2 on PS4, there was this thing where you got all the previous missions with a work around or summat so have it all sat on the hard drive.

Anyway I don't think I got that far on it, so it'll probs be best to carry on where I left off when 3 is here in glorious next gen-ness.

So I bought 2 but it also gave me access to a bunch of missions from the first game. Don't know if this is normal (some missions I need to pay extra and I'm guessing are part of DLC) but it seems I have the entire normal campaign. 

By the time I finish 1 and 2, 3 might be a bit cheaper which is fine by me. :)

10 hours ago, Pug said:

I have Hitman 2 on PS4, there was this thing where you got all the previous missions with a work around or summat so have it all sat on the hard drive.

Anyway I don't think I got that far on it, so it'll probs be best to carry on where I left off when 3 is here in glorious next gen-ness.

When you start a level press the touchpad (or what ever Xbox does) and goto mission stories then pick one that sounds interesting. Gives you a good starting point to get the ball rolling.

Alternatively you can just wonder around and eventually  you’ll come across one randomly.

fohnd this.

Almost Pugman

Rather than ask a load of daft, no doubt already answered questions, where is the best place to learn more about the gameplay changes rather than all this shiny shiny comparison?

Also, if you bought the disc version of Hitman 2 does that mean you can still access all the levels when you start 3?

5 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Also, if you bought the disc version of Hitman 2 does that mean you can still access all the levels when you start 3?

Digital only I think. I mean the disc for Hitman 2 would have to be in the drive for the game to check you owned the levels and that's not going to work if you bought the disc version of Hitman 3.

This looks amazing. Sadly I burnt out after hammering Hitman 2016. I almost wish I hadn't played it so much so I could jump in fresh here. It's easy to spend tens of hours in each level, and the quality demands it as well.

41 minutes ago, Ry said:

So I bought 2 but it also gave me access to a bunch of missions from the first game. Don't know if this is normal (some missions I need to pay extra and I'm guessing are part of DLC) but it seems I have the entire normal campaign. 

By the time I finish 1 and 2, 3 might be a bit cheaper which is fine by me. :)

I think you probably have the HM1 levels because it was part of PS Plus previously. I’ve just downloaded the free HM2 Starter Pack (Hawke’s Bay level inc.) on PS5 and it downloaded the HM1 levels as part of that.

5 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

I think you probably have the HM1 levels because it was part of PS Plus previously. I’ve just downloaded the free HM2 Starter Pack (Hawke’s Bay level inc.) on PS5 and it downloaded the HM1 levels as part of that.

Playing on xbox, maybe it was part with games with gold or something but Its not in my ready to install games list previously. Strange. 

Just realised all of you coming in at 3, having all the previous levels to play too, will get to experience Sapienza for the first time :wub:

Paris, Sapienza and Hokkaido made for a stellar trio of levels in the first game. I really liked Whittleton Creek too, although more for snooping around the underbelly of a twisted American suburb than anything grandiose in the design and story.

1 minute ago, glb said:

Just realised all of you coming in at 3, having all the previous levels to play too, will get to experience Sapienza for the first time :wub:

Paris, Sapienza and Hokkaido made for a stellar trio of levels in the first game. I really liked Whittleton Creek too, although more for snooping around the underbelly of a twisted American suburb than anything grandiose in the design and story.

You don't get all the other levels though. Still need to have bought 1 and 2. 

I hope...as I would just have bought 3.

50 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

Digital only I think. I mean the disc for Hitman 2 would have to be in the drive for the game to check you owned the levels and that's not going to work if you bought the disc version of Hitman 3.

No, it'll work with the disc version too. When they released Hitman 2, they patched the first game so you could do an export process. I'm sure they'll do the same with Hitman 2 for the third game.