rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
bplus

Megadrive mini, buying six button pads

Yeah the retrobit one Camel has is great, I got that one and the blue saturn one. You can plug the USB dongle into the PS3 and play Virtua Fighter and Daytona with it wirelessely *throws dual shock 3 in the bin*

• Upvote 1

Just out of interest has anyone had any issues with the right trigger on the retro-bit 8 button 2.4ghz megadrive pad?  I got one when they came out and was using it on the genesis mini and the switch.  I liked it but the right trigger seemed a bit duff, the left trigger had a bit of movement and felt good wheres the right trigger had next to no movement even though it still worked triggering button inputs.  I ended up returning it but would consider buying it again if it's not a general issue.

2 hours ago, Flockheart said:

Just out of interest has anyone had any issues with the right trigger on the retro-bit 8 button 2.4ghz megadrive pad?  I got one when they came out and was using it on the genesis mini and the switch.  I liked it but the right trigger seemed a bit duff, the left trigger had a bit of movement and felt good wheres the right trigger had next to no movement even though it still worked triggering button inputs.  I ended up returning it but would consider buying it again if it's not a general issue.

I've had issues with a NES and SNES controller.. don't think they are all that good anymore.