IGNORED

Your Black Friday Gaming Pickups

mdn2

Finally picked up a new wheel for my PC and PS4 - Logitech G29 for £149. Its the PS4 branded version. Really nice bit of kit not sure how much of a bargain it was but was going to buy one anyway and they were £200 last time I looked. Looks great can't wait to try it with the PSVR and a racing game.... :) Hopefully it'll work on future consoles too its a shame my existing Logitech Driving Force Pro didn't work on PS4 really not really sure why probably updated some protocol or something.

4 hours ago, MattyP said:

Finally picked up a new wheel for my PC and PS4 - Logitech G29 for £149. Its the PS4 branded version. Really nice bit of kit not sure how much of a bargain it was but was going to buy one anyway and they were £200 last time I looked. Looks great can't wait to try it with the PSVR and a racing game.... :) Hopefully it'll work on future consoles too its a shame my existing Logitech Driving Force Pro didn't work on PS4 really not really sure why probably updated some protocol or something.

How do you plan to set it up, just on a desk in front of your PC monitor, or do you have a custom set up for in front of the TV from the sofa/armchair?

41 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

How do you plan to set it up, just on a desk in front of your PC monitor, or do you have a custom set up for in front of the TV from the sofa/armchair?

Desk bound at the moment.... Seems the best way to use it.... Other than a dedicated racing seat which I don't have room for really!

On 01/12/2019 at 09:16, Pavey said:

£16 for an awesome 1st Party Sony game.  Being a year behind the release schedule sure is fun and cheap.  :)

RE2 - PC - $15.84 - GMG

Days Gone - $18.50 - weird Amazon discount.

Death Stranding $55.52 - weird Amazon discount.

I was tempted by the Star Wars game where the deluxe edition was down to $49.99 but I'll just get it on PC for $15 via Origin I think.