Is eBay the best place to sell on retro games console?

I'm looking to move of my SNES, N64 and psp go.  My boy's at the point where he wants to get into everything and the money would be handy so I'm thinking now's a good time to sell the things I'm not really using.

What are fees like now on eBay as I haven't used it for years?  I've tried to avoid it as much as possible.

I find eBay is still good for retro gaming, there's often £1 listing offers, although you could always try the trading folder here first. 

Although yes, there's definitely an influx of cheap Chinese products - even things like repro carts are now quite prominent, but I do think eBay are trying to move away from second hand sales and into a cheaper competitor to Amazon.

52 minutes ago, tenrou said:

I'm happy to sell to forumites, it's more trying to sell a 29 games SNES bundle tbh isn't likely to appeal to many on here as most people only want a few items here or there.  It's a convenience trade off :)

Im actually looking for a SNES currently. 

If you wish, send me some details in a pm. 

I tried the psp Vs the new 3ds and I preferred the new 3ds as a handheld retro and game system.  I think the library is better on the 3ds.

Not that the psp isn't also a nice system but I have my preference and hence why the go isn't getting used.

Sorry also meant to say the N64 is standard black pal with grey controller.  Has a 4mb ram expansion and official memory card.  Box and system and in great condition.  I was using an everdrive for game but it looks like it's sold now.  

On 28/11/2019 at 11:43, tenrou said:

I'm happy to sell to forumites, it's more trying to sell a 29 games SNES bundle tbh isn't likely to appeal to many on here as most people only want a few items here or there.  It's a convenience trade off :)

Drop me a list and prices, I'm one of those annoying resellers, so if there's meat on the bone ( as it were ) for me to make some on top, I'd gladly take the lot :)

On 28/11/2019 at 11:04, tenrou said:

I'm looking to move of my SNES, N64 and psp go.  My boy's at the point where he wants to get into everything and the money would be handy so I'm thinking now's a good time to sell the things I'm not really using.

What are fees like now on eBay as I haven't used it for years?  I've tried to avoid it as much as possible.

If you're in essex I know the retro hunter will give you a good price