rllmuk
Mr Do 71

X019 | Google Stadia RIP

You guys are a bunch of negative old gits!

More games. Almost free ways of getting these games. Loads of them being added to streaming platforms. Streaming platforms going into the sub you already have.Planet Fucking Coaster.

Lighten up!

• Upvote 9

Just now, Mr Tony said:

More games. Almost free ways of getting these games. Loads of them being added to streaming platforms. Streaming platforms going into the sub you already have.Planet Fucking Coaster.

Lighten up!

It’s only really the karting game and the xcloud interview: and the second of those was only remarkable because the presenter so fucked it up for the interviewees.

3 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

Lighten up!

No, no, no, you are confused. I think what microsoft are doing in their games division is really interesting. This presentation, however, has been utter shite for the most part.

Seeing all these new games is great.

1 minute ago, Mr Tony said:

Lighten up!

I dunno man. I can absolutely appreciate all the good stuff in the show, but doing a live thing like this highlights how utterly shite the games industry actually is at promoting itself properly. So much tedious fucking crap you have to wade through. I thought they got it pretty right at last year's E3 - effectively just a show reel of stuff. 

That worked for me.

Of course, it's possibly because most of the time I find all the whooping and hollering naff and embarassing and another blot on my low opinion of the human race.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BeeJay said:

No, no, no, you are confused. I think what microsoft are doing in their games division is really interesting. This presentation, however, has been utter shite for the most part.

You never seen an Inside Xbox Episode? Every single one they do is always scripted to buggery and really fake. Still fun though.

3 minutes ago, footle said:

It’s only really the karting game and the xcloud interview: and the second of those was only remarkable because the presenter so fucked it up for the interviewees.

It was the presenter who fucked up right? Awkward as that whole segment should have been them pissing all over Googles chips. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mr Tony said:

Flight Sim only had a logo for GamePass PC there. Didn't show both like other titles..

do you think they won’t bring it to Scarlett?