Guilty Gear -Strive-. Out now!

Kayin Amoh

I went back to check some of my replays and it seems the feature is basically useless: it must be something to do with how the inputs are recorded if there is lag, because while the matches may be fine, most of the replays I go to check out later just have characters doing random moves and sometimes nothing at all until the match times out.

I'd say PS4 share or whatever the PC equivalent would be is the only real way to record anything, as the feature in game right now for it is essentially garbage as it only works some of the time.

Very disappointing.

1 hour ago, imp said:

Replays got broken in the Goldlewis update unfortunately - they've said they're fixing them within the month though.

I guess it's too much too hope it will fix existing ones... Had some lovely genuinely hilarious Faust matches I'd love to get back. Including one where I knew I was about to die to a combo of the Goldlewis orbital laser and the backfired trumpet mini Faust horde coming the other way, so I just did the face bag removing taunt and called it a day :lol:

So a few months in are the forum fighting game regulars still playing this regularly. Seemed to be quite a buzz in here during the Betas, but wondering if people burned out on it!

56 minutes ago, Jonster said:

I've been dipping in and out, but not really clicked with any character yet. If the leak is true I may be about to be on a lot more though 👀

Hint?

Oh dang, I was so busy with work I forgot Asia region EVO GG finals were today. :( Gonna watch the vod on twitch now.

US finals tomorrow at 10pm.

Still got US and Asia ICFC to watch too!

6 hours ago, Benny said:

So a few months in are the forum fighting game regulars still playing this regularly. Seemed to be quite a buzz in here during the Betas, but wondering if people burned out on it!

Every time I think about playing it I remember having to wait 6 minutes to load up. I reckon I'll double dip when my Steam Deck arrives.

Heck yeah! They just showed Jack-O' as the next character.

She looks great! I sense the struggle is about the get realer, but thank goodness she doesn't look as bad as Xrd!

Also, Daisuke cut his hair...wonder if we're about to see a big Ky buff...

Jesus christ, he's so consistent with that bandit revolver PRC jK clean hit VV. The timing is super tight and I never try to use it in games because of that, but good lord you wouldn't know it from watching that!

Well, all four Evos done, and the winners tell quite the tale:

Spoiler

Axl, Chipp, Chipp, and Nagoriyuki.

And in second place:

I-no, Sol, Nago, Leo.

This can only mean one thing...

SOL IS GETTING BUFFED!

I've just seen some FGC content providers acting surprised that Nago is going up as a tier pick. It almost like, when a game has been out for a little while and people actually put in the time to learn new characters, they discover things about them that they didn't realise before they rushed to put out breathless hot takes on the roster.

Been really busy with work this week so haven't played since Monday, but Big Levo 3 is today and starts in about half an hour. Just checked out my bracket (Pool A9), no names I recognise, but I turned on the prediction function (for the first time) and it has me going out just before Top 64, lol. I hope I live up to the metadata's impression of me, despite my lack of practice and this tourney being on PC!