rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
CovisGod

Help me locate a Children’s VHS - Reward!

For years me and my Sister have been trying to track down a VHS animated tape we had as kids,  to give you an idea of year I’m 33 and my Sisters 30 and we both remember it vividly from when we were kids, so I’m guessing late 80s or very early 90s,

I remember a fair bit about it, it was about a brother and sister who travelled round the world to different landmarks using different modes of transport, I remember there’s often music playing in the background, at one point they’re in Egypt on a camel, another part they’re on a Railroad handcar racing a train on a separate track, then at the very end as the credits role there’s loads of pictures of all the places they’ve been....

Please for the luck or fuck somebody put me out of my misery and there’s £5 PayPal in it for you

Around The World With Willy Fog?

No brother or sister but it sort if reminded me of that.

Plus was it western or japanese anime dubbed?

3 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Nope neither I’m afraid, this was one of them straight to VHS jobbies you’d find on a market stall, I thought it might be a long shot 

Did it look western or japanese ?

58 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

For years me and my Sister have been trying to track down a VHS animated tape we had as kids,  to give you an idea of year I’m 33 and my Sisters 30 and we both remember it vividly from when we were kids, so I’m guessing late 80s or very early 90s,

I remember a fair bit about it, it was about a brother and sister who travelled round the world to different landmarks using different modes of transport, I remember there’s often music playing in the background, at one point they’re in Egypt on a camel, another part they’re on a Railroad handcar racing a train on a separate track, then at the very end as the credits role there’s loads of pictures of all the places they’ve been....

Please for the luck or fuck somebody put me out of my misery and there’s £5 PayPal in it for you

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CovisGod said:

nope :(

The whole thing was animated, 

:(

Again was it western style or Japanese  style animation. Did it looked cheap, was it a movie or some TV episodes etc?

20 minutes ago, yakumo said:

:(

Again was it western style or Japanese  style animation. Did it looked cheap, was it a movie or some TV episodes etc?

sorry missed that, western style, I believe it was a movie but could have been a short film, I’ve literally trawled the internet in search of this so unless on the off chance someone remembers it and happened to have had the same VHS I don’t hold out much hope,

My mum seemed to think it was called Planes, Trains and Automobiles but I’m not sure it was 

Time Fighters? 

It's not a brother and sister but the leads are two kids- they do go all over the world but during different times through the ages etc 

Its 70s but got redubbed for 80s VHS release