rllmuk
spork

Football Manager 2020! Rllmuk at the wheel!

9 hours ago, Butters said:

Are there major changes from FM19? I'm still playing that, and tend to buy every two years.

New roles for staff which seem pointless, loan and technical director. New contract and player role system is fantastic and stops a lot of moaning from players. 

Likewise, the new 3-5 year board plan works really well, far better than single season objectives. If you're on 19 and enjoying it theres no huge reason to upgrade but it's full of small QoL stuff and I'd say you may as well upgrade if on the fence. Engine seems quicker and more responsive.

• Upvote 1

I do like the idea of less moaning from players. In my current FM19 game I have a striker moaning at me for more game time, despite the fact I started him in the last game and he got injured. Now out for eight weeks, so there is very little I can do about his complaints!

One thing about the players moaning in 19 that stood out was how you'd get rumblings that they're unhappy and want to play or want a new contract or similar and when you start a conversation they just immediately say 'I did want X but now you've come to talk to me I'm happy again'. Feels like they should have added GIVE A LOVELY BIG HUG as an option for 20.

• Upvote 1

On 31/10/2019 at 08:45, Fry Crayola said:

As someone who often plays with a single club for a decade or more, being able to talk to the board about a longer term vision sounds very appealing to me. 

How has this felt on playthroughs? Is it a game changer?

Loving it this year.  Just finished my first year on my first proper save.

Season is now finished, was waiting for the playoffs and stuff.
BdU3qEy.png
I'll spoiler the rest ;)

SJDgSNN.png

RshWX1Y.png
mwC8UDE.png

FtFRnny.png

• Upvote 2