rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
bplus

Buying a Sega Saturn

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Saturn off eBay. I'm thinking a Japanese one as they aren't that pricey. However, is it easy to by pass region lock out and play American games?

Thanks for any help.

34 minutes ago, bplus said:

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Saturn off eBay. I'm thinking a Japanese one as they aren't that pricey. However, is it easy to by pass region lock out and play American games?

Thanks for any help.

@Jei offers a great range of saturns and mods them too. He’s the person to speak to.

Does he still do them? I thought he was stopping and sold off his last lot a while ago. I’ve always been interested in possibly getting one to be modded one day...just not quite yet. 

I still need to get my Saturn fixed and he hasn't replied to my message from a while back so you might be right.

Anyone know a good place to get a Saturn fixed?

Hello,

@Camel I've looked through my PM's and can't see a thread from you. Can you check that it shows that I'm in the conversation and if not start a new PM?

Still have some Saturn's but not many. Anyone interested pop me a PM and thanks all for the recommendations its appreciated :)

The 60hz mod is really easy. Action Replay cart for imports. Sorted!

The mod chips are really simple to do too if the idea of backups / modded games floats your boat (like the fan translation of Policenauts)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Camel said:

I've sent you another message.

@Camel still haven’t received anything. Scroll to the top of the PM which shows who’s active in the thread. If I’m not there you’ll need to add me or just start a new PM with a different subject