rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon Thompson

Manual missing bits - Castlevania Symphony Of the Night USA

Just bought a copy of this (original black label USA).

I am sure the last copy I owned (10 years ago!) had a Konami pull out included in the manual.

So you could pull it out and send to Konami for stuff.

Anyone own a copy and can check of me? and maybe post a pic of the pull out.

I have done some internet searching and cant find a pic of what I am looking for.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Typhoon Thompson said:

Just bought a copy of this (original black label USA).

I am sure the last copy I owned (10 years ago!) had a Konami pull out included in the manual.

So you could pull it out and send to Konami for stuff.

Anyone own a copy and can check of me? and maybe post a pic of the pull out.

I have done some internet searching and cant find a pic of what I am looking for.

Thanks

Perhaps check US ebay for "Complete" auctions and see what 'collector' grade packages contain (or at least allude to)?

I'd hesitantly guess that most of us who still have original SOTN copies would have the Euro edition with the Music CD and artbook which wouldn't have the precise insert you're wondering about. Probably.

14 hours ago, spanky debrest said:

Perhaps check US ebay for "Complete" auctions and see what 'collector' grade packages contain (or at least allude to)?

I'd hesitantly guess that most of us who still have original SOTN copies would have the Euro edition with the Music CD and artbook which wouldn't have the precise insert you're wondering about. Probably.

Done that already, very few pictures around of the inside of the manual.

15 hours ago, spanky debrest said:

Such pull outs weren’t common in PAL releases. Generally it would be included as a separate insert. It’s one of those American things, along with having an advert for an unrelated game on the back of the manual.

1 minute ago, gossi the dog said:

Such pull outs weren’t common in PAL releases. Generally it would be included as a separate insert. It’s one of those American things, along with having an advert for an unrelated game on the back of the manual.

Thanks for the pic Gossi!