rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Jungle Cruise - Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt - Based on Disneyland Ride

Tried searching to see if we had a topic for this but couldn't find one (link me up if there is one already).

Based on the Disneyland ride of the same name, Jungle Cruise features Dwayne Johnson as a rough and ready captain, and Emily Blunt as an explorer. 

Here's the official blurb

Walt Disney Studios has revealed the official trailer for the Jungle Cruise movie! Base on the popular ride from Disney Parks you can check out the Jungle Cruise trailer below!

Inspired by the famous Disneyland theme park ride, Disney’s Jungle Cruise is an adventure-filled, Amazon-jungle expedition starring Dwayne Johnson as the charismatic riverboat captain and Emily Blunt as a determined explorer on a research mission. Also starring in the film are Edgar Ramirez, Jack Whitehall, with Jesse Plemons, and Paul Giamatti.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, deKay said:

Was that James Cord*n at 11 seconds? Because if so, I'm out.

No. The person I assume you're referring to is Jesse Plemons.

On 11/10/2019 at 23:47, JohnC said:

No. The person I assume you're referring to is Jesse Plemons.

Fatt Damon!

Trailer is dire but assume The Rock ensures the final film will be at least passable and still make plenty of bank.

Rock is meant to be basing his performance on Indiana Jones, so for that reason along with the fact I like Emily Blunt as well I am in.

I need to get over my hatred for that style of artificial cinematography or else bore everyone to suicide explaining how much it bothers me even though it ought to be secondary to the characters, dialogue, pace, sense of fun. It's just so horrific i can't. Aside from that, i think the trailer looks so bland. The Mummy! Great film. Even the sequel! Not as bad as people say. This...

I should be out based on the actual ride, which I endured in July with my children - they even had the same ‘back side of water’ joke. But then, Emily Blunt.