rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Teuchter77

Hey guys

Awrite guys, I used to play here awhile ago in the 10v10 league, think I was under the gamertag scooot77 but left as everyone switched to playstation. this still the case everyone on playstation??

Would love to come back if there was a space

Cheers

Alright Scooot! 

The league died unfortunately. People got busy, Fifa got shit, there's only a handful of us left and we mainly just talk about Ultimate team.

I think we're mostly on PS4, there's a couple of XBox players and one or two on PC.

Awrite dude, damn that's a shame was good fun aswell :( I do play fut alot though, hooked on the sbcs :D I do like this fifa so far, I just hope they dont ruin it with updates like th last one

Anyways hows you doing dude? And everyone else? 

Hey Scooot.. I’m still on Xbox but most the league went to PS4 as you say. Don’t think we’ll ever get back to those heights of the 10 v 10 days! I’m always up for some pro clubs if there are other Xbox users in here too!

43 minutes ago, Teuchter77 said:

Awrite dude, damn that's a shame was good fun aswell :( I do play fut alot though, hooked on the sbcs :D I do like this fifa so far, I just hope they dont ruin it with updates like th last one

Anyways hows you doing dude? And everyone else? 

Yeah real shame. People got families and all that bollocks. Not me though, too hooked on SBCs and trading for time to raise kids. :D 

4 hours ago, Pants McSkill said:

Yeah real shame. People got families and all that bollocks. Not me though, too hooked on SBCs and trading for time to raise kids. :D 

Well I dont have that problem anymore little lad ain't so little now :lol: 16 next month, love the sbcs I do, i promised myself i would stay away on this one but hey i got sucked in hahahaha