rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Arn Ironjaw

Pokemon Masters (Mobile) Out Now!

Pokémon Masters is a free-to-play mobile game for Android and iOS developed and published by DeNA. It was released in the summer of 2019. It allows players to battle various Pokémon Trainers from the core series games. This game is set on the artificial island of Pasio. 

https://pokemonmasters-game.com/en-US

I pre registered for this, but then news of its launch suggested another F2P crap fest. Really interested to hear thoughts of those here. I'd take something like Pokémon Go, where you could pay, but it's perfectly fine without (played for about 2 years before I started putting a bit of money into Go). 

Added you both, reciprocate if you wish by pasting 1680925131080123 into your games. But I warn you now that I'm nowhere near those seemingly insane levels you guys have got to! I've barely played, to be honest, literally just started chapter 3. It's a fun enough game, but it seems to lack depth early on. That being said, there's also plenty of potential, and I imagine that co-op could be pretty good.

I've now finished this.

It was an ok time sync but other than trying to go through the boring grind to open up the 90 plus level cap there is so  little else to be done. 

I've got the last level of the "Blue" event to do, but i can't be really bothered to do that either as the teams are locked and the items can be farmed much easier with my main team from other story missions.

It's a shame as i had hopes for this game, but here's hoping this has a great post launch content update planned!

Mew(two) out of ten.

1 hour ago, The Eagle Lord said:

I've now finished this.

It was an ok time sync but other than trying to go through the boring grind to open up the 90 plus level cap there is so  little else to be done. 

I've got the last level of the "Blue" event to do, but i can't be really bothered to do that either as the teams are locked and the items can be farmed much easier with my main team from other story missions.

It's a shame as i had hopes for this game, but here's hoping this has a great post launch content update planned!

Mew(two) out of ten.

I'm sure over time content will come out, its only just been released :lol:

I reckon similar to Puzzle and Dragons, weekly and monthly events, special trainers and pokemon to get etc etc.

Here’s my ID: 5751652856553890

I first read the title of this thread as Pocket Masters, then realised it wasn’t, but was curious as to whether there’d be such a game with that title. Turns out it was a Pokemon rip off game in 2016, and now we have... Pokemon Masters.

Downloaded this the other day too.

only done a tiny little bit but it seems ok.

it is funny seeing people blitz through it in a day and proclaim it done. Particularly on resetera. 

Maybe getting rid of the usual restoring energy system most gachas have wasn’t a good idea.

my code is 8296501764090289 if anyone wants to add me. But I don’t think I’ve reached a point where I can do any multiplayer yet.

I've now started doing the EX Missions you unlock once you've finished most of the co-op.

Not overall hard, but they do give some nice drops you can farm to get your stats of your scarfs and bracelets up. 

If anyone wants a hand doing anything let me know.