Masters of the Universe: Revelation coming to Netflix

Swainy

12 hours ago, The Disco said:

As good as that trailer was, and I expect I'll enjoy the series, it would be infinitely better had they used the original Skeletor voice.

Mark Hamil knows his chops when it comes to voicing cartoon baddies though!

25 minutes ago, Delargey said:

Mark Hamil knows his chops when it comes to voicing cartoon baddies though!

Certainly sounds like he’s having a ball here. I can’t wait for him to call one of his henchmen a ‘bumbling boob’ or a ‘nincompoop.’ 

19 minutes ago, Benny said:

Wait, Mark Hamil is Skelator?!

I'm in.

I had no idea Mark Hamil was playing Skeletor but when he laughed at the end of that trailer, I was abit "hang on a minute....is that"

and yup, he's playing Skelator 😁. That laugh was a dead give away.

Loved the trailer, but c'mon did they really need to choose I need a Hero as the song?. I can understand as the 80s version was goofy, but this new version looks serious and it just seemed jarring. Designs look immense, though I'm not a huge fan of Skeletor still, still prefer the design from the 80s.

10 hours ago, yakumo said:

Loved the trailer, but c'mon did they really need to choose I need a Hero as the song?. I can understand as the 80s version was goofy, but this new version looks serious and it just seemed jarring. Designs look immense, though I'm not a huge fan of Skeletor still, still prefer the design from the 80s.

Have you seen Skelegod?

Oh man the amount of anger in the MOTU fanbase is so sad, people are angry that Teela is the main protagonist in the series instead of He-Man. How about waiting till its out before passing judgement.

15 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Oh man the amount of anger in the MOTU fanbase is so sad, people are angry that Teela is the main protagonist in the series instead of He-Man. How about waiting till its out before passing judgement.

It's the standard entitled fan base of everything these days. They are obsessed that this is going to be 'woke' and 'agenda driven'. Absolute sad cases. 

Just now, Stoppy2000 said:

It's the standard entitled fan base of everything these days. They are obsessed that this is going to be 'woke' and 'agenda driven'. Absolute sad cases. 

Yup, keywords, woke, liberal, Hollywood were mentioned. Sad to see it in a franchise I adore.

7 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Yup, keywords, woke, liberal, Hollywood were mentioned. Sad to see it in a franchise I adore.

Also, as with anything new, this doesn't destroy the originals. Anyone who loves the classic filmation cartoons will still have them to enjoy forever. They have such fragile ego's that the idea of Teela having muscles or Evil Lyn wearing clothes makes them extremely angry. 

2 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

Also, as with anything new, this doesn't destroy the originals. Anyone who loves the classic filmation cartoons will still have them to enjoy forever. They have such fragile ego's that the idea of Teela having muscles or Evil Lyn wearing clothes makes them extremely angry. 

I don't think its an issue with Teela having muscles, which makes more sense in a fantasy setting. Or Evil Lyn wearing clothes but its because the story is not circulating around  Prince Adam and He-man even though the series is not out yet. So they're getting in a frenzy about it, albeit its a small but dedicated group as others are really excited.

Just now, yakumo said:

I don't think its an issue with Teela having muscles, which makes more sense in a fantasy setting. Or Evil Lyn wearing clothes but its because the story is not circulating around  Prince Adam and He-man even though the series is not out yet. So they're getting in a frenzy about it, albeit its a small but dedicated group as others are really excited.

Nah they are very hot under the collar about Teela looking like a 'man'. Like you say it's a small group but these assholes tend to make the most noise. 

Just now, Stoppy2000 said:

Nah they are very hot under the collar about Teela looking like a 'man'. Like you say it's a small group but these assholes tend to make the most noise. 

I think it looks great, obviously taken a leaf out of Frank Cho's women he draws.

Did none of these silly cunts calling it a woke liberal agenda watch the original cartoon that had 3 very strong female characters and a storyline that also led to a female version of He-man with her own spin off show?

Fucking idiots.

All this ridiculous noise to the side, I can’t wait to see this. It looks how I imagined the original was in my head a few years ago before watching a couple of those episodes again :D

The best use of I Need A Hero is still from Short Circuit 2 when Johnny-5 is chasing Oscar, but that was a great trailer!

Most of the lore they came up with outside the original series with Hordak & Greyskull etc was far more interesting than anything Adam or He-Man ever did. 

I'll watch and enjoy it the same as i've done with all the comics, the figures and everything else they have done.

It's one of those things i suppose people have to be cunts but it'll never amount to anything, they'll not cancel or change this because people are hating on the dynamic or Teelas looks!

Just pay them no mind!