rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
deKay

Saint's Row V

Cockney Boss was good but then so was Laura Bailey Boss, Russian Boss and French Boss. I loved how each had their own quirks and personality instead of just doing the same exact line readings as the other in every situation, I can't really think of another game that's done it.

• Upvote 1

Saint's Row 2 had the best cockney accent, all thanks to Charles Shaughnessy who played the rich theatre producer in The Nanny.

MV5BNTU2Mzg3MzY1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIw

• Upvote 1

Saints 2 was the best but the Boss jumping out of a helicopter to gatecrash a roof party while Power pumps out is probably my favourite moment from the series. 

• Upvote 1

I miss the random sing-alongs - there were a couple for each voice in SR2 and could happen any time you were just driving about.. but they were essentially put into specific story moments in the later games..

This upload has been a favourite of mine for years:

I'm also a big fan of the Just A Friend singalong from 4, where Zinyak crashes it at the end. In fact 4 really ran with the music cues idea that 3 got the ball rolling with and took it to some wonderful places.

• Upvote 1