rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Down by Law

Retro Gamer 197 - Shenmue

On 03/08/2019 at 08:13, Down by Law said:

EA9LFQSXkAA2zto.jpg:large

Out on the 8th!

The subscribers cover looks like a new model for Ryo? The regular cover is the 2017 model.

It’s exclusive art on the subs cover.

• Upvote 1

When I went to subscribe last month it said September would the be the first one. Don't suppose there's any way for me to nab that black cover one other than hope one comes on ebay?

40 minutes ago, Down by Law said:

When I went to subscribe last month it said September would the be the first one. Don't suppose there's any way for me to nab that black cover one other than hope one comes on ebay?

Your best bet is to try contact@myfavouritemagazines.co.uk if you were supposed to receive 197 as your first sub. We don't have any spare copies I'm afraid. Otherwise eBay is going to be your best bet.

24 minutes ago, strider said:

Your best bet is to try contact@myfavouritemagazines.co.uk if you were supposed to receive 197 as your first sub. We don't have any spare copies I'm afraid. Otherwise eBay is going to be your best bet.

Christ on a bike, just had a look at completed auctions on eBay and a sealed copy of the sub issue sold for £20 :blink:

RG197 is definitely the issue of the year for me (so far, at least). The cover effect is fantastic and there's a great range of classic and more recent games covered this issue. My only (minor) complaint is that WH Smiths decided to stick a Win a Gaming Chair sticker on the cover and it's proving difficult to remove the sticky gunk. *shakes fist at WHS*

5 hours ago, knightbeat said:

RG197 is definitely the issue of the year for me (so far, at least). The cover effect is fantastic and there's a great range of classic and more recent games covered this issue. My only (minor) complaint is that WH Smiths decided to stick a Win a Gaming Chair sticker on the cover and it's proving difficult to remove the sticky gunk. *shakes fist at WHS*

Thanks. I'll pass your kind words on to the team. Sorry about the sticker.

• Upvote 1