NFL 2020!

I believe so, which was nice. I've been last the previous 2 times im sure. Probably gonna try and trade Josh Allen but not sure who, ill see how it goes cos theres some players i dont really know

59 minutes ago, BabelRich said:

Well, Clyde Edwards-Helaire looks a bit tasty. Seems almost unfair somehow. 

He looked great I thought.

The game itself last night was pretty dull really, the result was never in doubt and apart from a decent showing from David Johnson, the Texans looked very average with their offence and especially their defence.

Looks like the Browns are still the Browns.

Oh well, at least I have my team on the verge of the Stanley Cup finals in the NHL so I can pretty much completely ignore how consistently awful my NFL team are.

The Cowboys v Falcons game was insane. The cowboys trailed for 59 minutes and 56 seconds but won with a very late field goal after an improbable comeback. They were 20 down in the first half and trailed by 15 in the fourth quarter.

But Prescott passed for 450 yards and had 3 rushing TDs. The final onside kick was quite something!

Oh, and Ceedee Lamb looks the real deal. 

Some other great games too from the look of the highlights I’ve seen so far. 

Falcons fans must wonder what happened in that game but In fairness Dallas pretty much handed them the points in the first half. IF you ignore the turnovers (Yes, I know) you would look at Dallas’ stats and assume they absolutely blew the opposition away. 

• Harrisown changed the title to NFL 2020!

Put £5 worth of £1 accumulators on last nights games. Nothing came off as I was watching the results.

Then I get to work this morning early and check skybet to waste a couple of minites

CDCB20D8-98EA-42E3-BF07-75C4958A8024.thumb.png.b5f525a9507d6bfcda9acfde92865bef.png

CHING! Wtf! 

1 hour ago, McFly said:

It really is mad what happened to Atalanta again. Buffalo almost did it too but managed to get it back. 

That “interception” lead to a touchdown and it snowballed.

Cant find the video but you should find it if you haven’t seen it. Astonishing call.

4 hours ago, Harrisown said:

That “interception” lead to a touchdown and it snowballed.

Cant find the video but you should find it if you haven’t seen it. Astonishing call.

I saw it up to half-time or early 3rd quarter. Ive got the highlights for aferwork so ill check it out