rllmuk
Harrisown

NFL 2019!

EDIT: Re: Steelers Browns handbags.

What an absolutely shitshow.

Pouncey won’t be playing for a few weeks either. Maybe he can think over the logic behind punching a helmet with a bare hand while he’s out.

2 minutes ago, McFly said:

Can we not bring politics into every thread please?

I am just repeating what’s been said on Twitter this morning, anyone who follows that racist piece of shit Ben Shaperio deserves a good kicking.

Rudolph tried to take Garrets helmet off first but couldn’t then got clouted with his own :lol: 

End of season for Garret I reckon, you can’t be doing that 

What the fuck was Myles Garrett thinking ? Your team has just got a good win and will maybe get some half decent press for once. So obviously the best move is to wait till the the last few seconds of the game, then smash the other teams QB in the head with a helmet.

1 hour ago, Charliemouse said:

I am just repeating what’s been said on Twitter this morning, anyone who follows that racist piece of shit Ben Shaperio deserves a good kicking.

Fair enough, im just tired of it all. 

• Empathy 1

$250k is probably about right, the suspension is fair also. I watched the highlights last night and there was some really nasty helmet-to-helmet hits from The Broons. Particularly on the WR who isnt Smith-Schuster, although his one was bad too. There was so many penalties,(some pretty soft) from both teams but Cleveland seemed intent on being very tough and physical all game.

It all reminds me of Khabib jumping into the crowd after the McGregor fight.

As is often the case, I’m a few days behind with NFL. Just finished watching 49ers SEAHAWKS game, what a game!  If you’re looking for a random close nail biter game to watch, highly recommended.

Browns Steelers stuff above is unacceptable, I hope the league don’t back down on the deserved penalties.

Perhaps a bit boring to say, but I think doesn’t get the credit it deserve... the officiating in the NFL, whilst often making mistakes,  has to be some of the best in sport, the dynamic rule changing from season to season is also positive, as is the drive for player safety.

I tottally agree. If something goes wrong or doesnt work it gets sorted. Like the "catch/no catch" rule from season before last iirc. And the refs pretty much get it right and use replays properly to sort issues. Plus if there are major fuck ups the officiating crew gets penalised too i believe.

Rral shame for Tua and his injury. Possibley career altering along with his draft chances next year.

Great game from Cousins leading that record comeback. Hope his critics are as quick with praise.

Cowboys vs Patriots then Green Bay vs 49ers is one hell of a double bill in the two Sunday late games. Gonna try and stay up to watch as much of the 2nd as I can.

Hm, not sure. Historically the Ravens always seem to give the Patriots a really hard time in the playoffs. I'm kind of hoping they do meet again in the post season because it tends to be a lot of fun :)

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 13:47, Orion said:

Cowboys vs Patriots then Green Bay vs 49ers is one hell of a double bill in the two Sunday late games. Gonna try and stay up to watch as much of the 2nd as I can.

That tripping call on the cowboys was harsh as you like, and closed out the last real chance they had of the game. Mind you, they paid the price for not going for a touchdown on the 4th down and took the FG instead; they literally had nothing to lose.

That looked an absolutely miserable game to play in weather wise, I felt cold just watching it on tv. It kind of looks a laugh when they play in 2 feet of snow, although its probably really dangerous and difficult. Constant freezing rain the whole game though, fuck that.

I didn't stay up for all the late Sunday and Monday games as both were complete maulings from what I saw. Impressive stuff from the 49ers and Ravens.

5 hours ago, PeteBrant said:

That tripping call on the cowboys was harsh as you like, and closed out the last real chance they had of the game. Mind you, they paid the price for not going for a touchdown on the 4th down and took the FG instead; they literally had nothing to lose.

Both points are spot on. There was 2 tripping calls i beleive, both were dodgy. Going for the FG was way more damning though, it was just kinda pointless in the overall scheme of things.

What awful weather to play in too.