rllmuk
ryodi

Zombieland Double Tap

I'm hoping it's just the way the trailer's cut or something, but yeah it looks bad from those clips. I hope it isn't as full on WHACKY as the trailer suggests as I loved the first one.

19 hours ago, ryodi said:

I enjoyed the original but it does not look good from the trailer.

0:25 shoots zombie in chest and it dies <_<

1/3 of Venom was pretty decent. I’ll pay for a ticket and the price of a large tango crush every few weeks to sit and take in some crap.

Been to see this and it was thoroughly enjoyable.  Quite a few genuine LOL moments mostly (Though not all to be fair) involving Woody Harrelson.

We watched it yesterday. It was good, but not as good as the first. Worth staying for the mid credits sequence. 

Spoiler

Bill Murray is looking old. :(

I thought this great. Constantly engaging. Very funny. Only two glaring negatives:

1. Emma Stone’s arc and how unlikeable she and Jesse Eisenberg were throughout.

2. An abrupt and messy third act setup that screamed production problems. It was as if someone excised 10 minutes of character development once they arrived at Babylon, and yet Tallahassee leaving was totally unecessary - he could’ve spotted the zombies from his vantage point during his farewell monologue. Little Rock’s arc just evaporated.

The rest of the film was so great the rushed ending stood out.

Incredible post-credit scene.

Really enjoyed this: feels like a sequel made with care, is consistently funny and doesn’t over-stretch it’s duration.

Zoey Deutch deserves a nod too, she gels really well with the original cast. Only criticism is it’s a shame a few guest stars were revealed in the trailer...

Romzomcomroadtripandcameos/10

Watched this last night. I thought it was pretty decent, the ending was a bit of a let down but it's not a big deal. 

Is it better than the original? Not sure. Still, i wouldn't mind a sequel at some point.

I thought this was ass and I really enjoyed the first one.

• Upvote 1

I hadn’t realised this was out. Saw it at the cinema and loved it, so keen to see it again. 

Sure, it wasn’t as good as the first, but few films are.