IGNORED

Thor 4: Love and Thunder - 2022

MansizeRooster

On 21/04/2022 at 09:53, Harsin said:

I did like that Robert Pattinson told them to jog on when they asked him to do the usual HGH intense muscle building prep for a film which he spends almost the entirety of in a rubber suit with molded in muscles.

I still don't know why they made poor old Kumali Nanjiani go through six months of misery, posting photos where he looked like he wanted to kill himself, for a role in the shitefest Eternals where the character absolutely did not require that.

I'm sure I saw an interview of Kamail, and he said he just decided he wanted to get buff, and not just be squishy comedy relief anymore (he was getting jacked in later Silicon Valley's).  Considering all the delays to things over the last 2 years, that could of been a cover, but he came across as just wanting to be a bit healthy.

16 minutes ago, IcEBuRN said:

I'm sure I saw an interview of Kamail, and he said he just decided he wanted to get buff, and not just be squishy comedy relief anymore (he was getting jacked in later Silicon Valley's).  Considering all the delays to things over the last 2 years, that could of been a cover, but he came across as just wanting to be a bit healthy.

I'm not sure the Marvel buff diet is strictly 'healthy'. Will Poulter recently made it sound really tough.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t see Natalie Portman signing up for a whole new suite of films to be honest. But yes, we are approaching over 10 years in the role for some of the MCU stars and ignoring the fact they are ageing, they’re likely wanting to do other things, too. 

On 21/04/2022 at 09:53, Harsin said:

still don't know why they made poor old Kumali Nanjiani go through six months of misery, posting photos where he looked like he wanted to kill himself, for a role in the shitefest Eternals where the character absolutely did not require that.

The internet says he got paid $3m. 

Poor him. No doubt with access to all the nutrition and training along with the package.

Maybe set up a just giving or something?

7 hours ago, IcEBuRN said:

I hope they don't kill thor off. But they will won't they. 

I can see him being depowered. Hemsworth will soon run into the same problem Roger Moore had. And James Bond wasn't even immortal.

8 hours ago, makkuwata said:

I dunno, Hemsworth has said in the past (sometime post endgame) that he’s sticking around until he’s pushed. I can’t imagine he’ll let himself go.

He clearly let himself go though 

3 hours ago, krenzler said:

Is it too silly?

Bale looks to be going all-in as always.

Silliness isn't a problem, not much in the way of jokes though, apart from the end bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2022 at 11:51, Doctor Shark said:

I don’t see Natalie Portman signing up for a whole new suite of films to be honest. But yes, we are approaching over 10 years in the role for some of the MCU stars and ignoring the fact they are ageing, they’re likely wanting to do other things, too. 

Nah, most of them are nothing without Marvel.

All the Chris’s know this.