rllmuk
Mike1812

EFL Championship 2019/2020

Bad time to ask to be honest, talking about football's the last thing I feel like doing right now! It mainly came from him getting the job there as well as Klopp talking up his qualities and reputation as an up-and-coming coach back in Germany. Entirely possible he was just being polite though and I don't think any of us fans knew Siewert was demoted whilst working with the youth setup either, I can't remember hearing anyone mention that. We knew it went very badly at Essen though because a few of their fans told us in no uncertain terms.

Giving him the job always smacked of laziness, hoping that lightning would strike twice (or even three times, given Farke at Norwich.) I couldn't help but wonder if, having had two of their youth coaches nicked by English clubs, Dortmund decided to prank the next one to come along.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Jesus Christ Fulham looked good tonight. God I've missed the Championship. it's absolutely the best league in the world. 

They really did. We barely got a touch of the ball. Couldn’t even get near them. Nailed on to be up there if they can maintain it.

11 hours ago, Rsdio said:

I couldn't help but wonder if, having had two of their youth coaches nicked by English clubs, Dortmund decided to prank the next one to come along.

Haha, that had me in stitches!

Good luck to your lot this season!

There are some really good teams in the Championship this season and many of them play really attractive football.

I watched West Brom v Reading last night and both teams looked really good and the quality of the football was very high.

Both teams should be in the mix for promotion, especially Reading once they start to gel, as they almost have a brand new team this season.

I'm going to make a fortune betting on Cardiff this season.

Away games - bet on opposition to score 3 and miss a penalty.

Home games - bet on 2-1 and also an in-play bet to win when its 1-1 with 5 minutes to go.

Deserved to win last night with Huddersfield at times looking clueless and low on confidence, but at other times we let them play or gave them the ball or failed to deal with them as we have no real pace.

Lee Tomlin returned after not playing for us for 18 months and had half the crowd swooning over his obvious vision and talent while the other half (like me) appreciated he has got skill and talent, but he still apears to be the fat, bottling poser who is unfit and while the odd non look pass is nice to see - he shouldn't keep doing them over and over again.

• Upvote 1