EFL Championship 2019/2020

Congratulations Leeds. I look forward to some fun games with you lot again. Some of my most vivid memories of seasons past involve Leeds (namely cursing Toby Yeboah and Mark Viduka)

8 minutes ago, Boothjan said:

Congratulations, Leeds fans. See you in the Prem - come on in, the water is lovely and warm.

No it's not, it's contaminated and full of SHIT!

I don't think I'm likely to ever feel as strange about avoiding relegation as I do right now :lol: 

But eh, yeah. Congrats (I guess).

2 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

Bye Championship thread! Actually can't believe it. 

We can still fuck this up, right? We are Leeds after all. 

Yeah we can always find a way. 

Dickhead fans not listening to the pleas from the club and players to stay the hell away from the ground due to Covid restrictions & thus getting points docked immediately springs to mind.

Never sure on my limited watching of Leeds if they were too good for the championship and struggling to get out of it playing proper football or not that good and it was all a Bielsa love in and they’re relegation certainties now they’re back.

Good to have them back though.

Aye, congratulations to Leeds.  Probably said it before, but I've got a weird soft spot for Leeds because my daughter was born there (on the day Leeds lost 3-0 to Watford in the playoff final). 

While I am over the moon at going up I am also very much going to miss the Championship if that makes sense.  I find it to be a far more competitive, exciting and just overall entertaining League to watch than the Prem.

Brentford being in the Premier League would be epic. They have to beat Stoke and Barnsley. Surely. 

They'll be like Holloway's Blackpool. A glorious flash.

Apart from the Baggies fans, who wants West Brom on Match of The Day again?

36 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

Just wait until you realise you can’t compete financially with Brighton or Crystal Palace.  :ph34r:

Fairly used to that already, but you never know now we are back in the big time a single club city with a proud history.  Megabucks takeover anybody? :omg:

Good to see Leeds back up, hopefully Nottingham Forest, Coventry, Blackburn, Sheffield Wednesday come back soon aswell, whoever was in the top division when you were a kid with football stickers are the real top division clubs, early-mid 90s my era 

Speaking of Coventry, we all thought we were fucked the minute they got promoted since we've somehow managed to avoid playing them in the league for fifty years. A lot of people will be ticking off one of their final grounds next season.