rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Keyboard Koala

Ghostwire: Tokyo - Tango Gameworks' latest

1560155533_ghostwire_1200169.jpg

After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.

Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it. 

GhostWire: Tokyo is the newest title by Tango Gameworks, the developer behind The Evil Within. The game was revealed during Bethesda’s 2019 E3 press conference.

Tango Gameworks is known for its work in the horror game genre and while this game definitely seems to have spooky vibes, Tango notes that this is more of an action-adventure game. In GhostWire: Tokyo, players will have to travel through the city, avoiding harmful spirits and possibly getting help from friendly ones. The trailer for the game shows people disappearing and skeleton-like demons taking over, meaning it’s time to knock some skulls together to figure out what’s going on.

Official reveal trailer:

Platforms and release date are still unknown.

• Upvote 3

This is probably the game (that I’d not already heard about) at E3 I’m most interested in. Hope the story is as good as the trailer suggests.

The Evil Within 1 and 2 have some excellent super natural stuff going on, and since The Evil Within 2 is my Game of the Whatever Year It Came Out, I am ridiculously looking forward to this.

46 minutes ago, df0 said:

The Evil Within 1 and 2 have some excellent super natural stuff going on, and since The Evil Within 2 is my Game of the Whatever Year It Came Out, I am ridiculously looking forward to this.

Yeah agreed this looks incredible and I can't bloody wait.