rllmuk
GwiDan

Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

A smaller, low key Breath of the Wild with a fucked up nature of Majoras Mask would easily be one of the greatest games of all time. 

Probably the greatest. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

A smaller, low key Breath of the Wild with a fucked up nature of Majoras Mask would easily be one of the greatest games of all time. 

Probably the greatest. 

Not to get aboard the hype train but I’m calling best game of all time. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

F806ABA4-06B5-4B0B-AADB-46C2C6963502.thumb.jpg.b945b8ecc3689f7f877f66fc0a77f1f3.jpg

Can't wait.

Has waifu Zelda cut her hair? New game, new look?

It seems like those cut scene glimpses are very out of order.

26 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

I'm going 2021, looks really early days. 

Can't bloody wait though! 

2022 cross release with new console the Switch 2 or new3DS style minor upgrade hardware revision 'The Lightswitch'.

29 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Probably the greatest. 

We're going to go fight the thing that's making all the weapons brittle.

• Upvote 8

I'll have to get stuck back into BotW then. I've had it since launch, played several hours and loved it, then...god knows why but I drifted away. it felt wonderful to play too. Perhaps it's because I bought it on the WiiU only for me to buy a Switch a short while later and deciding not to buy it again on that due to sinking several hours into my WiiU copy.

And another game that gets mentioned in the OP, Majora's is also finally back on the cards for me. Bought it back on the N64 and although I was Zelda mad at the time I found it tough going. Just bought it for my New 3DS XL due to enjoying and finishing 3D OoT a little while back and thinking it'll be perfect for portable gaming like what I'd found OoT to be.

2020/21 gives me plenty of time to finish both.

It'll be Zelda and Link setting off on a new or continuing adventure after the end of BotW, guaranteed. No messy prequel that demands amnesia from all the other characters, too. 

Just now, yakumo said:

Set afterwards I thought after the aftermath. Remember Link was awakened at the start of BOTW.

Yeah I thought it might have been before he went asleep, 100 years earlier just as Ganon arrived and took hold of the castle.

I was hoping for an entirely new overworld to explore so I'm hoping it doesn't take place in Breath of the Wild's Hyrule again as that panoramic landscape shot seemed to suggest. The whole game taking place underground doesn't seem feasible either. What an odd reveal.

• Upvote 1