Year of the Rabbit

10 hours ago, papalazarou said:

We’re did you see it on all 4 - when i check the app it’s only showing the first ep 

They've apparently changed it! The whole lot was up but I've checked just now and it's only the first episode now. Not sure what they're playing at.

I don't know if this is really good, or just happens to match my sense of humour *exactly*, but I'm laughing at literally every single line in the script, and usually still laughing at the last line when the next one is delivered.

Thoroughly enjoyable.  I think I need to watch them all again (when it comes on Netflix, as Channel 4's on demand service is unusably bad).

12 hours ago, Ste Pickford said:

I don't know if this is really good, or just happens to match my sense of humour *exactly*, but I'm laughing at literally every single line in the script, and usually still laughing at the last line when the next one is delivered.

Thoroughly enjoyable.  I think I need to watch them all again (when it comes on Netflix, as Channel 4's on demand service is unusably bad).

Yeah same. Some of it is very obvious but it's still just bloody funny. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching Episode 2 and this is excellent. Had to pause as I was pissing myself at some of the lines, like Paul Kaye’s:

”One poor Welsh lad snagged his turkey purse on a barbed-wire fence, and watched his little peanuts fall into the grateful mouth of a desert shrew.” :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...